sd card to sd card transferSupport

1. escalade6103

escalade6103 Well-Known Member

im wanting to transfer all my data from my sd card to a larger sd card. by data i mean movies, pics, apps, etc. i havent found a link for this and i dont really know how to do it. some help please?! also i havent downloaded the software disc that came with the phone either in case i have to do that.

Advertisement
    :
  2. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member

Just connect your phone up to your computer, select usb mass storage on your phone, and transfer all your stuff onto your computer. Once that is finished, take your SD card out of your phone, put the new one in, and connect the same way, just copy everything onto it, and viola, all finished.
    danschaller likes this.
  3. escalade6103

what do i go into to transfer everything, phone or computer? where at on the phone or computer? once i selected mass storage mode it did not recognize my memory card. but when i unselected mass storage mode the sd card showed up again.
  4. Rockaholic

Rockaholic Well-Known Member

Select Mass Storage and on your computer go into My Computer and your SD card will be shown as an external drive. Find it and transfer everything to a folder on your computer. Then switch cards and transfer everything from the folder to the new card.
    escalade6103 likes this.
  5. escalade6103

thanks i got it. kind of a pain tho since things cant get saved it the same folders