• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories SD Card which class?

I would guess it would work with the higher classes, considering they made it support a 32gb card..

But on the whole class thing, I have never had a problem with my class 2. It does take some time to move a PSX ROM from my PC to my Phone, but imo not worth the extra money to get a better class that wont increase it that much. Remember, the class rating is only he write speed, not the read speed.

Upvote 0
It can work for different class. The difference is the speed. The higher the class, the faster in speed in transferring data. However, whether you can maximize the speed, it depends on your device. For camera, higher class is really better, therefore you can see some CF card going to have class 10. However, for mobile, class 2 or 4 is enough.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones