• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help sd card will not read hooked to laptop

gatorpond

Jan 7, 2012
I took the 16gb sd card out of the k1 tablet and put it in micro card reader that hooks to laptop and plugged it to laptop and it did not show up on the laptop at all. I know my pics are on the sd card because i looked at tablet again and all my pics that were showing before in the gallery are now gone.
Am i doing something wrong or is there another method? My card reader adapter has a usb cable and that is how i hooked to the lgaptop.

Any help is appreciated
Joe

Sometimes card-readers are not compatible with all cards. The best bet is to try a different card in the card-reader. If the reader works with the second card, then it may be a problem with the card, but I'm skeptical that there's a problem with the card. Or, you can slap the micro-sd card into a phone and see if the files are there...

I hope this helps.

Reactions: gatorpond
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones