SD card won't mount?Support

Last Updated:

1. paardvark

paardvark New Member This Topic's Starter

You know, I hate that feeling when you join a great forum, and having to ask for some sort of help in your first post. *sigh* Anyway, here goes.

I just got my DX, and its pretty awesome. I love almost everything about the phone. The problem is that the sd card won't work, and I'm not sure if it's the card or the phone.

On around the 5th day with the phone, I was listening to music with pandora, and decided that I wanted to play a little Super KO Boxing 2. However, the battery was really low at the time. Because of this, as soon as I opened the game and it started searching the sd card for the downloadable content, the phone ran out of battery and the screen froze. I had to turn power off.

Later on when it was done charging, I turned the phone on again, only to be notified that the sd card was of an unsupported filetype. So I formatted it in the settings menu, but nothing happened. I clicked format again, and still nothing.

Now, even when I click the "mount button", nothing happens. I have tried removing the card and turning the phone on an off. I don't actually own a pc card reader but would have no problems with buying one.

I'm running a rooted droid x with official froyo.

Advertisement
  2. paardvark

paardvark New Member This Topic's Starter

Please help! No one has any ideas?