Sd card won't mount.

Last Updated:

1. Ekans

Ekans Member This Topic's Starter

After powering on my phone this morning(I charge my phone off to bump charge my 2100 battery ) I tried to play a podcast on Google listen and noticed my phone said there was no SD card. I tried everything. Rebooted several times and I even booted into recovery. I got weird screen, triangle with an exclamation! So I rebooted back into current Rom(Ruby1.1). So I finially bit the bullet and decided to reformat the SD card (through the phone) and it still doesn't work! I don't have access to a computer but it looks like my SD card is toast. This card is a 8gig scan disk that came with my old BB Storm. Luckily the 2 gig SD that came with my incredible has a nandroid back-up, but its a 2.1 back-up. Not sure if it matters but I do have an extra backup. When I get a home I'll get another SD and do so backups. Just thought I le you guys know to tell everyone to make extra backups!

Advertisement
  2. jdkoreclipse

jdkoreclipse Well-Known Member

Try mounting it on the computer with a card reader...i doubt (i know) its not the ROM, because the vold.fstab mounts :)

3. Ekans

Ekans Member This Topic's Starter

Yeah. Tried to mint on computer, no dice. Doesn't read at all. I threw in the 2gig that came with my phone. I did have an old back up from July. So I ran a new nandroid, ran titanium and now I'm back in business. Now I'm looking for a fast 8gig SD card.