SD card

Last Updated:

1. tawerner

tawerner Member This Topic's Starter

I transfered my sd from by blackberry bold to the captivate. Have a few questions.

1. how do I set captivate to dwnld or store media (pics, vids, voice) to sd not phone mem

2. whats the process of formating sd to captivate without losing whats on card already

Advertisement
  2. james27007

james27007 Look into my Eye VIP Member

Welcome to AF we are glad to have you :D

#1; if it can be done, you have to change the setting in the program's settings. Most should download it to the phone's internal sdcard. You can use "my files" to move them from the sdcard (internal) to sd (external sd card)

#2; you will need to copy everything off of the card to your computer, then reformat the card, the copy everything back. You cannot reformat without loosing everything ON the card

3. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

For your camera and video just click your camera icon/settings/tool icon/scroll down to storage and choose memory card. Now all the videos & pictures u take will save to the removable sd.

For pictures from the internet open up a webpage. Hit the menu button/more/settings/scroll down to default storage and change it to memory card.

Enjoy your Captivate!