sd card

Last Updated:

1. rayla117

rayla117 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

is there a way to view whats on your sd card from your phone rather than just hooking it up to the computer? cause ive been saving things and it says it saves on the sd but i don't know where to find it unless i hook up my sd card to the computer. please help. thanks!

Advertisement
  2. daffyduck

daffyduck Well-Known Member

Download an app from the market called "Astro File Manager" - i did so last week & it gives you access to the SD Card......

Excellent app :)

3. rayla117

rayla117 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

thank! i downloaded it. it is great! but im still having the problem of not finding some pictures..like i downloaded this app called magic marker and i save the picture i draw but i can't find them at all. do you think you can help me?

4. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

Hey, look inside the folder DCIM\Camera, your saved pictures from magic marker should be in there, let us know if you find them

5. golder

golder Well-Known Member

I have a question about that program - I have had it for some time now and I can not make a new folder using that program - Is there anyway to do so?

6. rioja

rioja Guest

In Astro, go to where you want to create the new folder. Click the menu button and choose "Directory". Android uses the linux/unix naming conventions where "Directory" is the same as "Folder".

7. golder

golder Well-Known Member

I know. I've been trying to do it that way but it never worked. I tried it again just now, and the same thing happened - the 'Create' button is unclickable - But as I left it on for a while, the 'Create' button became clickable. Thanks, I guess.