SD cardAccessories

Last Updated: 2011-07-22 12:59:55
  1. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker Moderator

Hey there!

I know that some people have been asking about SD cards... I know that there were a lot of fakes on ebay, etc. but just got an email from 7dayshop and thought I'd share this with you...

7dayshop.com - Online Store

I don't know how good a deal this actually is, but thought that there'd be no harm in sharing!

Advertisement
    El Presidente likes this.
  2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

That's not a bad deal. I've ordered stuff from them before and they're normally spot on.
  3. D-U-R-X

I've had a few things off them before... think they buy wholesale and then pass on part of the discount. I know that they're legit... just wasn't sure if it was a good deal (thought it was ok all the same).

Always worth passing this sort of thing on though!! :)
  4. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42 Moderator

Couldn't you have posted this a few weeks ago when I was looking for a card? :p (Although I got a class 2 card with write speeds of 5.5MB/s, so I can't complain).
  5. D-U-R-X

Sorry Xyro... I'll have a word with 7dayshop and ask them to send me mails out a bit quicker in future!!
  6. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42 Moderator

It's not much to ask now is it?

:p
  7. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

It was pretty selfish of them tbh.
  8. D-U-R-X

What... it's not much of me to ask them? Defo not!! ;)

I sure hope that "them" is only referring to 7dayshop and not also me... I may get angry if it refers to me too... you don't wanna see me angry! :)
  9. RED_

RED_ Well-Known Member

I bought this a few weeks ago. I thought it was a fake but i ran the h2test and it checked out. Class 4. SanDisk and all that.

SanDisk microSDHC 32GB Card: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

Just noticed the image they are now showing on amazon says class 2, there was a class 4 image there before so they might have changed it since.