sd cardSupport

1. dharinishah73

dharinishah73 New Member

i have samsung galaxy y phone & i just got it refreshed by the service agency.but they told me to scan my sd card on the pc before inserting in the mobile.i dont know how to scan my sd card.pls help

Advertisement
    :
  2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Welcome to the forums dharinishah73, glad to have you here :)

What they mean by this is they want you to scan it to make sure no viruses are on the SD card, basically you can go about checking this by inserting it in the SD slot in your computer, if you do not have one you can buy many converters at a local tech store...

More than likely the SD card won't even have anything bad on it, however, if you want to be sure do what i said, buy a converter and scan it!

Hope this helps and thanks for joining :D:D
  3. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Hi dharinishah73...

I've moved your thread to its support section for assistance.

Edit: I see that Digital Controller had already gotten to you. ;)

Good luck. And thanks for joining.
  4. praveen 11795

praveen 11795 Member

its easy yaar!!!!!! just connect your sd card with card reader to pc. and copy all the contents inside in a particular folder and go back and right click on the sd card icon and go to properties and select quick format and then pate the contents again in the sd card thats all!!!!!!!
  5. You'll need an sd reader so you can scan it on the computer.
  6. yanzGalaxyY

yanzGalaxyY Member

i think he mentioned scan..not format,,,
    just plug your usb cord into your pc then right click then scan if you have any anti virus which is to expected that you have...same as using your card reader