• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help SD card

PDN

Mar 8, 2015
MD
Hello
I have the Lollipop 5.0 update an have better access to the card than with KK4.4.
Is there a program I can store my Word Docs on the card?
Currently I use docs to go but I really have to employ a lot of work arounds to be able to get a word doc on the card.
Thank you
PDN

Thank you for writing. I am lucky I can write to it even with workarounds. I made a folder there and use the file manager but I still must save it to storage then accept a couple of "it won't work coments" but it eventually works. Perhap it is because I do not contribute the $14.00 for the paid version.
I thought this a little excessive but have not found a program that will save a Word doc to the card.
I feel that although I have more access to the csrd that since the KK4 then the Lollipop 5 there is a reduced amount of mobility.
Thank you for your help.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones