SD cards and apps question... thanks in advance

1. avalonandroid

avalonandroid New Member

Hi!
    I have one small problem understanding all that app 2 sd card thing...
    So.. my phone is galaxy s+.. i have 512 mb ram,8 gb internal memory (readed by the phone as internal sd) and recently I bought 4 gb sd card...
    Now.. i have about 28 apps,21 are movable 2 sd....

The thing is... i dont know how to move them to the card of 4gb... im using zd box for that
    and it shows me free space on memory card as 2.3 gb's... And that obviously isnt the external sd... :/ i really dunno what to do... if someone knows answer to that it would be really good.
    I want to know also does that helps with executing these apps? or it does not matter?
    Also,if someone kbows is it normal to have phone always using about 296 of 352 ram? abd why he dont shows all of ram inthat status bar? that freaking facebook always keep starting itself lol...

Thanks in advance guys...:))))

Advertisement
    :
  2. regression

regression Well-Known Member

You can manually move apps (that are movable) to the SD card by going to Menn --> Settings --> Applications. Then go into each app and if it can be moved, there should be a button that says "Move to SD" (or something like that).

You can get 3rd party apps that help you to determine which apps can be moved so you don't have to go into each one to see. I use "App 2 SD":

https://market.android.com/details?...sMSwxLDEsImNvbS5hMHNvZnQuZ3Bob25lLmFwcDJzZCJd