sd contacts HELP!!!!!

Last Updated:

1. itshimdazza

itshimdazza New Member This Topic's Starter

Guys i have a desire that rooted to froyo.I went crazy with apps and lo & behold i ran out of romm(memory) i moved all apps to the sd cards but for some reason the memory wasn t freed. So in frustration i copied my sd card to my pc completely & formatted mt sd card & reloaded the ROM to my phone. Now my phone is fine but i have since lost all my contact and was wondering where would they be on the sd copy i have on my pc?

over 80 or so contacts??

Dazza:confused:

Advertisement
  2. jimdriver2

jimdriver2 Well-Known Member

Bad news, contact data is stored entirely on the phones internal memory. If you wiped that then it's gone.

3. itshimdazza

itshimdazza New Member This Topic's Starter

My mate whos right into linux did the update to froyo and used the leeroid rom + tmod. He used titanium backup which created a directory of that name on the sd card. I loaded this back from my pc to the sd card and tried for ages to get titanium working to no avail and then suddenly every appearded from the sd card apps messages contacts etc etc . I just restore the contacts after scrolling a long way down (it was green?) i think that means ok to restore lo & behold i got my contacts back. whew!!! i was really strugeling with this...thanks anyways guys....