SD & Phone Storage - BIG PROBLEMS

1. Natassja

Natassja New Member

My phone has been fine untill the last week. It would usually have plenty of space for media but recently it doesnt. I decided to transfer all my photos and videos onto my Mac so i could continue to take photos and videos. But even after i had done this (emptied all my photos and videos), it said my SD card was still full. :confused:

I then went to settings - SD and Phone storage, and saw that i only had 77MB available. I checked to see how much of my music was using it up but it was only using 3GB.

I decided to re format the SD card and doing so i lost everything. Hoping that everything would be ok now i connected my phone to the computer to upload music. Everything was fine until i uploaded the 4th song and it said that their wasn't enough space.

Im now looking at my SD & phone storage page on my phone and it says
    TOTAL SPACE - 7.40GB
    Available space - 3.22MB

INTERNAL PHONE STORAGE
    available space - 1.05GB

Could someone please help me! :confused: i Just want it to go back to having plenty of space for photos, videos and music and not all these troubles. Also if someone could explain the difference between SD & Phone Storage and Internal Phone Storage.

THank you.

Advertisement
  2. dvhttn

dvhttn Well-Known Member

Have you upgraded to 2.2.1 recently? If so you may want to check out the threads about the upgrade killing SD Cards.

Dave