SD transfer and Mac connections

Last Updated:

1. pipchick88

pipchick88 New Member This Topic's Starter

Jan 25, 2010
    I've only had my droid for about three weeks now and would like to take everything off of my old SD card and utilize the 16gb card but I can't figure out how to do so. I was hoping to just copy everything right onto the phone but based on some of the things I've seen in the forums I may not be able to and would have to connect to a computer.

Problem with that is, I have a MacBook, and when I had my Blackberry Curve and connected that to the Mac, it messed up pretty much anything media related and prevented me from accessing the sd card (if I remember was a while ago and I certainly didn't try to do it again). From the looks of some of the forums, there have also been problems connecting the Droid to Mac's so I'm afraid to do that. Does anyone know if this is still the case? I'm at a loss at how to get the stuff onto my phone or the new sd card so any help would be appreciated. Thanks a million!!

2. square

square Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2009
    i can't speak for your bb, but my droid connects to my mac just fine. both through bt and usb.