SDHC Card problem. not readingGeneral

1. freshwater

freshwater Member

I have a 64GHDSC Scandisk card in my Note 2, I took some pics and videos and they all work fine, even transfer them to my PC, now I have to change my Note 2 due to USB charging issue and got a New Note 2 from ATT as replacement, put the SD card inside and the note 2 discover the SD card but not opening any of my pics or videos, in the SD storage its showing the card is their and even the Mem used by photos but in the Gallery all the pics are black, new pics i took from camera are opening fine.

So what i need to change on the Note 2 so i can view my old pics..??

Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

Only thing I'd suggest is copying all the files/folders onto a pc temporarily, re-format the microSD (while it's in the phone), which will wipe all of the content that was on there before, then transfer all the files back onto the phone.
  3. freshwater

freshwater Member

I think the issue is my SD card is Encrypted, I did that on my old N2, it still works fine on old N2. Any way i can un-encrypt the Card ?

thats the reason its not working on the New N2..

one option is to format and upload all my content again back to Sd card.
  4. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

I'd say that's a high candidate for being the culprit. I'd go with my suggestion, if I were in your shoes (of course, make sure that you've backed up all the files currently on your microSD, prior to re-formatting).
  5. freshwater

freshwater Member

format the SD card, then backup my Data through Kies and put it back on SD card.
    everything is fine.