1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

SDK is out. WHAT LIVE WALLPAPER DO YOU WANT TO SEE?

1. jodaboda

jodaboda Well-Known Member

My top choices for Live Wallpaper:

Slowly rotating earth (live satellite would be baddass, but not-a-chance).
    Dancing baby.
    Dancing strippers.
    (not in that order)

What live wallpapers do you guys want to see?

--

Advertisement
    :
    Flaring Afro likes this.
  2. jdellachiesa

jdellachiesa New Member

- More nature scenes
    - Gallery viewer
    - Constant trains, buses, cars, or whatever transit you choose passing by!
  3. jodaboda

I think a gallery viewer might be too distracting, but it should definitely be an option. I like the idea of a train or busses...
  4. masse1369

masse1369 Member

I'm currently using the Sand looking stock wallpaper. I think something like quicksand going around in a circle would be kind of cool. Plus with the Nexus it would really blend with the phone well...
  5. JCP SR

JCP SR Member

I would like to see carbon fiber ripple like water when touched
  6. shizzy1427

shizzy1427 Well-Known Member

Video game type wallpapers. Each wallpaper specific to the game for example, L4D2 have common infected slowly walking across the screen etc
  7. Swizz

Swizz Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Please.
    daytonaUSA likes this.
  8. jodaboda

I think there's already a live wallpaper that lets you make any photo ripple like water.
  9. burton71

burton71 Well-Known Member

Live weather like the HD2
  10. xaMax

xaMax Member

lol bet i can gues which ones first :D lol nice pic aswell btw
    ummm... would it be possible for something like when you swipe it shows where you toched the scrren and where your finger has been along then change colour according to the preassure you put on the screen that would be sweet
    :D
  11. xaMax

xaMax Member

12. Chatchie

Chatchie Member

Distant lightning would be uber sweet.
  13. Fpad77

Fpad77 New Member

A parallax type background where you could use the accelerometer on the phone to essentially 'tilt' a background item to make it respond to the angle the phone is being held at.

Especially if you could add your own layers (would require transparency) so that tilting your phone would reveal a whole assortment of stuff.

Imagine like a jungle scene, leaves right at the front, trees farther back and so forth. If no bugger makes one I'm certainly going to.

Also a tunnel 3D effect that responds to the accelerometer (changes the path of the tunnel) would be brilliant.
  14. MikeMcG

MikeMcG Well-Known Member

I would pay money for that one.
  15. 4lph4num3r1c

4lph4num3r1c Well-Known Member

Creepy forest at night. Wind blowing through the old dying trees. Moon shining in the distance. :D You asked.
    bellahecate likes this.
  16. Gremlin256

Gremlin256 Well-Known Member

stupid question... one would need to root the phone to install the live wallpaper sdk correct?
  17. 4lph4num3r1c

How is it a stupid question?
  18. Gremlin256

well other people have already asked the same question....
  19. JrzDroid

JrzDroid Well-Known Member

this sounds like a good idea. Even if it wasn't pressure sensitive and the colors changed as you move your finger. Then if possible you could select which colors

other ideas
    Driving down a highway
    Matrix code
    Thriller
    Interactive Ball Pit
  20. Gremlin256

Reason I mentioned if it was a stupid question due to the fact that I was afraid someone had already asked this question.. I thought I did a search and could not find the answer.. Does the phone have to be rooted?
  21. Swizz

Swizz Well-Known Member

Made me think of:

[​IMG]

Now that would be rad, with Jade popping out from behind the trees every now and again.
  22. Swizz

Swizz Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

awesome.
  23. 4lph4num3r1c

@Swiss
    that would indeed be pretty bad ass:)
  24. deathtical

deathtical Member

I can't view live wallpapers on my phone... yet ;)... but it would be really cool to see some based on the planets... there have been some really nice shots of Saturn and Jupiter lately. Something showing Saturn with it's rings and satellites orbiting would be very cool.

Also, for any Top Gear fans out there... something based on cars they have reviewed would be cool... like this...

[​IMG]