SDK question??

Last Updated:

1. pacedrum69

pacedrum69 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have downloaded SDK, and the drivers needed to root. The problem is, when I go to update the drivers....it keeps saying that Windows cant find the file....:-( ..... When it gives me the choice to "browse" for the driver....It gives me 2 choices in the "drivers" folder, neither of which can I click on....it only lets me click on the actual folder called " usb drivers"....then I get the " cant find hardware" message again... WTF am I doing wrong?? This may sound like a stupid question, but, do I need to fully install the PB00img.zip first ( and power up holding vol down) ??
    Any help would be great?
    Also , when I open SDK setup, I get a pop up with the command prompt screen...but it wont let me type anything??
    Sorry for being a total noob.... I am just fascinated with all the stuff I can do with this phone, and reall want to customize it.. Thanks for any and all help in advance...:cool:

Advertisement
  2. pacedrum69

nothin??? from anyone??

3. lewa

lewa Well-Known Member

4. pacedrum69

5. lewa

lewa Well-Known Member

If all you needed were drivers, then yes.

6. tpatnoe

tpatnoe Active Member

My HTC Sync worked fine before I rooted. Now when I start it, it opens and everything is greyed out. Nothing is clickable. Not a big deal since I rarely usd it, but thought it might be worth mentioning.