• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help SE Xperia ARC rebooting not starting up, possible low internal memory

ashhab

Lurker
Jul 23, 2012
I have Sony Ericsson xperia arc LT15a and suddenly the phone started to reboot itself, im assuming its low memory to load the OS main screen. now, i have important data on the phone internal memory under the app called NoteEverything and im desperately trying to retrieve it somehow. Is there a way to start up the xperia Arc in safe mode and delete some apps to free up memory? OR should i open the phone and disconnect some hardware maybe this will free up memory?? How can i copy the ROM info which is the internal memory of the phone to another device or extra storage??
What should i do, what do you suggest? I am willing to do the impossible to have it up and running so at least i get my data backup!!!
PS i don

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones