• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [International] SEandroid unpermitted actions???????????

blulite127

Mar 29, 2013
He guys, so i just decided to flash ajd test soms custom kernels and overclocking on my s4 i9505. I flshed the perseus kernel and it caused a lot of issues.

App permissions were screwed up

Wifi disabled and couldnt be re activated

External 64gb sd could no longer be read or accessed.

I tried to find the stock kernel again but couldnt locate it so i flashed the adams.

This seemed to solve most issues but im niw stuck with a repetitive error of....

Detection information

The device has detected an application attempting unpermitted actions. To protecr your device we suggest u reboot.

However agter a reboot i still get this error.

After each flash i

Clear cache
Clear devlik
Fix permissions

Any ideas how to fix this??????????

I also tried the "fix permissions" app from the market ... still nothing

Ive considered that already, however my nandroid backup which i created before the flash was destroyed during the corruption of the sd card.

Plus sammobile downloads dont seem to be working atm which is a bit if a nuiscence.

I can create another backup but i fear when i reflash it, it will flawh with the same unresolved issue.

If you can point me to the latest stock firmware and rom for three mobile network it would help a lot.

Preferably id like to work out how to fix what i have atm.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones