Searched & searched but....Support

Last Updated:

1. Tanker

Tanker Member This Topic's Starter

I looked into this but i am having no luck. My question is how do you add a signature line for texting or e-mailing? Is it possible for all?
    Thanks for the expected help.

Advertisement
  2. Matlock

Matlock Well-Known Member

There is no way to have a Signature in the Stock SMS application. You'll need to download a Third Party app like ChompSMS or HandCents. I prefer SMS popup. It won't add a signature to the stock SMS when using it, but when you get a message, and reply using SMS popup, it will let you use a signature.

To change your signature on the default email application in HTC Sense™, press All programs on the Home screen > Mail > Menu > More > Settings > General settings > Signature to edit your own signature.

To change your signature in your Gmail account please press All programs on the Home screen > Gmail > Menu > Settings > Signature to edit your own signature.

NOTE: The email program on your phone is different from the Gmail application and thus has different settings. To use the signature feature, you must first set up the appropriate email account on your phone.

3. maw4bc

maw4bc Well-Known Member

is there a way to have different signatures for each gmail account in the gmail app?

4. Matlock

Matlock Well-Known Member

You just need to log into each account and change each signature.