• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

second wave is out

athlaig

Oct 22, 2008
Just spoke with Tmobile and assuming they werent scammign me, All orders expected to be out by 11/10, are being shipped out between 10/27-10/31. So i just checked UPS but no luck yet, but hopefully either friday or next weds i will be cooler than i already am.

I never received one and was told that T-MOB will not be providing tracking numbers. Instead, you can go to the UPS web site, go to the Tracking tab, and on the left side there will be a link where you can search for 'Track by Reference'. Click on that, then search on your T-MOB phone # that you are upgrading in format 999-999-9999, and you should get a hit once your phone ships.

At least this is how it was handled in the first wave. I love the phone, BTW.

Upvote 0
Just spoke with Tmobile and assuming they werent scammign me, All orders expected to be out by 11/10, are being shipped out between 10/27-10/31. So i just checked UPS but no luck yet, but hopefully either friday or next weds i will be cooler than i already am.

I ordered mine on 10/11 and still no phone or tracking number. So I will be sure to let you know when that does happen. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones