secondary google calendar questionSupport

Last Updated:

1. drkeng

drkeng Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I use gmail for my personal email and got that going on the initial set up process. I rarely use the calendar.

my work uses a gmail account calendar for our work assignments, that vary daily. NO email goes in or out of that account. We just put our vacation requests at the top as "all day" events and our work assignments are listed at various times below day by day. Not perfect, but functional.

Anyway, how can I get a shortcut or bookmark directly to this calendar preferably in week layout, alternatively day layout. Funny this is a google phone, yet when I try to access it I get some message that it isn't supported by the browser and I can cancel or "take my chances". Once, I had it in week layout and bookmarked it, but now it's stuck in useless month layout. I got there by just navigating to google..gmail...calendar and bookmarking the page.

First time I set the phone up I added this gmail account as an "additional" email account, but it took over the primary gmail shortcut as well and I had a heckuva time fixing that. It wouldn't just "delete".

I thought the phone would support 5 separate gmail accounts.

I'm tempted to try it on my ipod touch, but the gmail on that works fine (wifi) and actually looks more like gmail than the droid app...just sayin'.

Advertisement
  2. drkeng

drkeng Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

wow, I've stumped the forum