oceanlight Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

has anyone tried this?

secrets-for-android - Project Hosting on Google Code

Advertisement
  2. michaelk

michaelk Well-Known Member

3. bruceo

bruceo Well-Known Member

I've been looking at keepass & OI safe. Trouble I have is i have craploads of info on SPB wallet from winmo and it only exports to .txt which is basically worthless and irritates me. I used to use ewallet on winmo as well and it was decent and imported directly to spb wallet.

I like OIsafe's gui better although all of the ones i have seen for android have terrible uis. I am leaning towards keepass as i want something synced between desktop and mobile.

initially I was hoping to find something that might be considered an upgrade to spbwallet graphically and feature wise. Specifically I thought it made sense to be able to take picture of say a credit card front and back and have it secured instead of having to transcribe all the info, but I haven't seen any password/safe app that can do this...

4. michaelk

check the sourceforge page for keeppass- there was a plugin for ewallet- i exported and imported all my ewallet data in like 8 seconds flat. Maybe there's a plugin like that for spb also?

5. oceanlight

oceanlight Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

yeah i currently use Password Safe, but was thinking about moving to KeePass because of its android app. that got me to exploring other options, which is how i found the google app. just wondering how it stacks up.

6. bruceo

bruceo Well-Known Member

Keepass doesnt have any templates so I'd have to rebuild all of my cards. Ony ewallet import, but that is .txt so i tried to import SPB but the ewallet import plug is not for keepass 2.0. 2.0 has several formats to improt from but ewallet is not one of them.

Right now callpod keeper is looking pretty good with desktop client to mobile client sync but i dont really want to spend $30 to be able to test the import feature which is locked out of the demo version....

7. michaelk

callpod has a droid version?

need to go check the market...