See3 Apps - Treasure hunt app

1. See3 Apps

See3 Apps New Member

Hi,

We are See3 apps, an android app development team composed of IT students studying at the University of Central Lancashire, in the UK.

We are currently developing a "Treasure Hunt" App for android devices, and everything is going smoothly, there is just one thing, we need to spread the word of our app!

We would really appreciate it if you guys would take the time to view our promo video, like us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter. All we need is one hundred views of our "promo" video on Youtube, one hundred followers on Twitter, and one hundred likes on Facebook. It would really mean a lot to us and would seriously help us out! Here are the links, once again, thanks everyone! :)

Advertisement
    :
  2. Mostly Harmless

Mostly Harmless Well-Known Member Contributor

I think I am missing something. Your promo video doesn't promote anything, it's just words and music. Where are the screen shots? Video of in game action? What about a beta app or a lite version so we can first try it and then promote you.

Don't get me wrong I have no issues promoting anyone, but I need to see and use the product first.
  3. See3 Apps

See3 Apps New Member

As of right now the current build isn't ready for testing, but should be ready and to a working, useable standard early next week somepoint, so hopefully you'd be able to wait until then?

Many thanks