Seeing what is stored on your SD Card?Support

Last Updated:

1. NativeTxn

NativeTxn Well-Known Member

My new SD card should be in the mail today. I have already gone into the Applications part of Settings and moved the one or two apps that had been put on the SD card back to the phone.

When I go into Settings>SD & Phone Storage, it shows 7.40 GB of Total Space and 7.32 GB of Available Space on the SD Card.

I plugged the phone into my computer and selected "Disk Drive", but when I bring the folder up on my laptop, I can't really figure out where to look within all the folder to know what is the SD Card.

Is there a way on the phone to see what is stored on the SD card?

Can someone point me to the folder that would show the items currently saved on the SD card?

Advertisement
  2. Balkin

Balkin Active Member

I use ES file explorer from the android market... Works fine!
  3. snilloconator

snilloconator Well-Known Member

I notice this has a nice advertisement on the bottom after installing. Is there any apps that do the job with out the annoying adverts? I know it's free but I was just wondering.
  4. leavinghome

leavinghome Well-Known Member

I've used a few different file managers, and for the most part the free ones have ads =[

File Managers
  5. Balkin

Balkin Active Member

Hmm odd mine has no advertisements..
  6. snilloconator

Ahhh! It's because I installed the wrong app. I installed Astro? So I deleted and installed ES! NO adverts.
  7. Balkin

Balkin Active Member

No worries....
  8. snilloconator

BTW ES is much nicer than astro! I think I hit the wrong one thinking it was es.
  9. lumiwa

lumiwa Active Member

I saw Ghost Commander but I didn't install yet.
    I use Midnight Commander on FreeBSD and they said that Ghost C. is like MC...
    I will try...

I tried and I like it.
  10. LittleAnt

LittleAnt Well-Known Member

I use OI File Manager. It's SUPER simple, and has no ads! (it also doesn't require access to a million things on your phone)