• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sega 32x Emulator?

RideZeLitenin

Jan 11, 2011
Nebraska
Does anyone know about a Sega 32x emulator ever being made for Android? Sure, the system was VERY short lived, however it'd still be very fine to have an emulator for the system made for Android.
I realize how the Genesis has been emulated quite well and put on the market (gensoid), I wander if a 32x "add on" could be made just as the 32x itself was an add on to the original Genesis. I dunno, I just wanna play some Knuckles' Chaotix on my Android someday...

Does anyone know about a Sega 32x emulator ever being made for Android? Sure, the system was VERY short lived, however it'd still be very fine to have an emulator for the system made for Android.
I realize how the Genesis has been emulated quite well and put on the market (gensoid), I wander if a 32x "add on" could be made just as the 32x itself was an add on to the original Genesis. I dunno, I just wanna play some Knuckles' Chaotix on my Android someday...

I was wondering the same thing.... anyone smart enough to figure this out lol ill pay the $5 for it haha

Upvote 0

Oh wow! I remember getting that. Probably worse purchase (errr well my mom's worse purchase) for me. I had that 32x and sega cd add on. I thought Sega CD was cool but the 32X was blah. I would rather have an Atari Jaguar emulator than a 32X emulator. Aliens vs Predator was sweet on the Jaguar. :D

Upvote 0
I would love a dreamcast emulator.

Power Stone, anyone?

I'm in! I just hope if they ever have a dreamcast emu that they'll incorporate online gaming. Powerstone 1 and 2 were so fun with 4 players.

I remember the levels where all the players are falling and each player is trying to catch the most power up or avoid obstacles (or something like that). We called it the "friends" level where we promise to not hit each other until we reach the end where we can fight again...but someone always breaks the truce. haha.

Dang I miss that game. :(

Upvote 0
does anyone know about the roms that are available for 32x? I've been on a site where you can get Genesis ROMS and it lists 32x ones as well but when you run them with the GENSOID it just says this game was designed for 32bit systems only, like its a sega disclaimer as if you've put the cartridge in the wrong console. Any Ideas? I'd love to finally see Knuckles Chaotix without having to fork out the ridiculous fee to buy an original

Upvote 0
yeah I'm aware, but for some reason if you go to Roms for Droid or anywhere like that site they have, under the genesis sections, ROMS listed for 32x games such as Doom and Knuckles, so I obviously assumed that this meant there was a way to get them to work with the gensoid, but fair enough if they don't work. I just thought it strange to release roms when there isn't an emulator. Maybe it's just me

Pro

Upvote 0
hey guys, any info on this? it appears there may be a 32x compatible genesis emulator, anyone heard of it? Its not specifically for 32x but its apparently a genesis emulator that also allows for 32x games etc, any ideas?

There are few good emu for 32x on pc,but no one for android.The newest md.emu does emu the SEGA CD on android.I think it is cool than a 32x emu:)

just play 32x rom on the desktop pc .it is OK! :D

And BTW I really hope there is a Atari LYNX emu on android...:( sadly no

Upvote 0
RetroArch actually can emulate 32X and also the other shitty consoles such as Nintendo Virtual Boy, SNK Neo Geo Pocket, Nintendo DS, and several others.

I actually bought one of them at the time..1999. Not exactly one of my better tech gadget investments....but then I was the one who bought the 3DO Interactive Multiplayer, :rolleyes: when eveyone else bought Sony Playstations.

But I can now play Metal Slug on my Samsung....yay!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones