• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Seidio 1750 mah battery but dont buy it from Seidio

smacinskyjr

Nov 19, 2009
Georgia
I decided to buy the 1750 mah battery for my Incredible, but I did not buy it from seidio. Their customer service is far to lack luster. I bought it from Amazon for 39.50 shipping included. which is $10 cheaper than seidio and they would have charged shipping. Plus I get it in 2 days not 2 weeks. At this point I trust the customer service through Amazon way more than what seidio calls customer service. I am anxious to see how much more life I get with this battery versus the stock one. As yall know I will be reporting back on how it does good or bad. As I have stated before I have no qualms with seidio's products the problem is with the lack of customer support they offer and the service you get if you do get a defective product. Amazon wins hands down in this matter.

or how about I post my refrence.

"I am having a HUGE problem with seidio!! I ordered the home cradle, the car dock, the 2600 mah battery, and the extended battery case and holster combo for my moto droid for a total of $170. My car dock and battery turned out to be defective so I needed to send them back for replacement.

When I called to get all this handled they said that I would have to send them back to get them exchanged. Since I lost my OEM battery and couldn

Upvote 0
...I am anxious to see how much more life I get with this battery versus the stock one....

I've noticed a 1:1 relationship on mAh values to run time, given similar usage patterns, vs. OEM batteries, for my Motorola Q (e.g. 25% more mAh, 25% more run time...50% more mAh, 50% more run time, etc). You may see roughly the same results for BBerry, Palm, etc users on other boards.

Upvote 0
You are still supporting seidio in the end so it really doesn't matter who you buy it from if you are buying their product, they end up with your money.

Not as much of my money first off, and I dont have to deal with their sub par customer service. I have never said that I dont like their products, but when something goes wrong their service after the sale is terrible. For some one to sell a defective product and then make you pay extra to get a good one is unthinkable. Amazon will replace no questions asked and they wont charge me extra for it.

Upvote 0
I got mine directly from Seidio and it was here in 3 days. It was a perfect fit and I have to tell ya..... this is prabably my best accessory purchase yet for any phone. There is a real difference in usability. I talked for about 1.5 hours on the phone yesterday and was constantly updating during the Cavs game last night. That along with about 20-25 text messages and a little but of app searching. Still had more than half of my batt left at 11pm last night. I would have been in the yellow/red with my old batt.

Mikey likes it! :D

Upvote 0
I decided to buy the 1750 mah battery for my Incredible, but I did not buy it from seidio. Their customer service is far to lack luster. I bought it from Amazon for 39.50 shipping included. which is $10 cheaper than seidio and they would have charged shipping. Plus I get it in 2 days not 2 weeks. At this point I trust the customer service through Amazon way more than what seidio calls customer service. I am anxious to see how much more life I get with this battery versus the stock one. As yall know I will be reporting back on how it does good or bad. As I have stated before I have no qualms with seidio's products the problem is with the lack of customer support they offer and the service you get if you do get a defective product. Amazon wins hands down in this matter.

When did you order and when did you get it? It says it ships on June 2nd when I try to place an order on Amazon.

Upvote 0
I ordered wednesday so I should have it today!:D

How so?! It says ships in 2-3weeks. I have Amazon Prime, it says estimated arrival is June 2!

I see it now. You ordered:

Seidio Inno 1750mAh Extended Life Battery for Use With HTC Touch Pro 2 and HTC Hero

Product Dimensions: 2.6 x 1.7 x 0.2 inches ; 10.7 ounces

NOT this:
Seidio Innocell 1750 mAh Battery for HTC Droid Eris to Seidio Innocell 1750 mAh Battery for HTC Droid Eris/Droid Incredible

Product Dimensions: 1.8 x 0.3 x 1.8 inches ; 10.7 ounces

Upvote 0
or how about I post my refrence.

"I am having a HUGE problem with seidio!! I ordered the home cradle, the car dock, the 2600 mah battery, and the extended battery case and holster combo for my moto droid for a total of $170. My car dock and battery turned out to be defective so I needed to send them back for replacement.

When I called to get all this handled they said that I would have to send them back to get them exchanged. Since I lost my OEM battery and couldn

Upvote 0
I recieved my battery from seidio yesterday with no problems. Charged it up fully last night with the phone off and have been monitoring it today. already notice a difference over the crap 1300 battery. I could maybe make it til 5pm on that thing. We'll see how far this one gets me but its already looking promising! :) Worth the money to have a battery get me through the damn day!

Upvote 0
I recieved my battery from seidio yesterday with no problems. Charged it up fully last night with the phone off and have been monitoring it today. already notice a difference over the crap 1300 battery. I could maybe make it til 5pm on that thing. We'll see how far this one gets me but its already looking promising! :) Worth the money to have a battery get me through the damn day!

Yay! I'm excited for this battery. Still waiting for it's arrival.

Upvote 0
wow, i have had nothing but good experience with seidio.

Here's the problem with the op's logic.

The people at Seidio are HUMAN, they can make mistakes.
To post a thread that dismisses an entire company because of one bad experience is a classic case of sour grapes. <--------------EDIT, i just re-read your pathetic "issue" with Seidio, and it all comes down to you being the problem, not seidio.

Its the same kind of thing I see all the time from reviews on sites like amazon or newegg.

People think that they are the center of the universe and that if they dont get what they want, exactly when they want it, they scream and cry and moan until mommy comes to help and tell them everything is all right.

Its this attitude that makes me want to f-ing vomit every time i see a review like, "amazon sucks because they did not tell me how to properly install my processor, and now its fried", or giving a company 1 star ratings because they did not understand how to format a hard drive.

So because you got rid of your own battery and they discontinued the one you bought, some how this is seidio's fault.

This is a good reason we should stop giving out trophies to children in t-ball for losing a game, and stop giving graduation parties to kids for making it through every grade. Kids need to taste failure and that winning should take a hard effort.

Ignorance must truly be bliss, honestly, i feel sorry for people like you.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones