Seidio 1750 mAh Extended BatteryAccessories

Last Updated:

1. ohiwastedmylife

ohiwastedmylife Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have to say it's really worth it. I was able to get one for $35.00 and it has greatly improved battery performance. The battery no longer overheats and the random restarts have stopped. I think the original battery may have had issues it was very short lived and overheated easily. Anyone out there who is having trouble deciding whether to get one or not, should get one.

Advertisement
  2. azide

azide Active Member

Is this the same physical size as the stock battery?

3. Vihzel

Vihzel Destroying Balls Everyday VIP Member

Yes. No need for a larger back cover. I have been using one since the 3rd day of Inc release and I never have to worry about battery with my use.

4. zeke88

zeke88 Well-Known Member

same here, i got mine last week for 33$, now you mention it, i dont feel the heat too haha

5. biohazdan

biohazdan Member

ditto on the $33 battery deal.

i love it. now mine lasts a whole day and i don't have to wonder if i'm going to make it or not. definitely worth getting. i was undecided for a while and the $33 deal popped up and i decided to go for it. Man was i happy that i did.:cool:

ditto on being the same size and having no problems with it....at all.

6. smaz1087

smaz1087 Member

+1 I have 58% battery left after 14:21 up time and 2:37 awake time. This is after using the camera to record about 10 minutes of video of my dogs play fighting in the rain :)

7. mario8267

mario8267 Well-Known Member

Where did u guys get it that cheap?

8. howarmat

howarmat Well-Known Member

9. jr461

jr461 Active Member

Quick question - I received mine Wednesday, charged fully before using, then was able to drain almost all the way and charged fully the next night. Since then, however, after unplugging around 7AM and going to bed close to midnight each night, I still have had 40-50% left and therefore am unable to get the 5 full charge cycles recommended.

How critical is draining fully for 5 cycles and do they need to be 5 consecutive days?

10. coolbone

coolbone Well-Known Member

I would say where you are with your battery is just fine. I'm no expert in batteries, but wouldn't conditioning the battery just be for gaining the most capacity? Sounds like you're at it.

I know conditioning is not exactly meant for li-ion, but all this kinda feels like voodoo science sometimes...

Fwiw, my 1750 barely lasts from 8:00am to 11:30pm with moderate usage and a full charge-unplug-power off-plug in til green cycle.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

11. sail4fun201

sail4fun201 Well-Known Member

Ive got one of these in the drawer waiting for verizon to decide to ship my phone haha

12. bakerm82

bakerm82 Member

Just picked one up. The original coupon code didn't work but I found another one out on the web (TWEET255) that was 20% off and worked. It said it was only valid yesterday but they took it so...

TKollman88 likes this.
  13. cwa107

cwa107 Well-Known Member

Well, I ended up spending $41 on Amazon, but I agree with the OP, it's WELL worth the money. Under light use, I can actually get a couple of days out of a single charge. I know it's only 450mAH more than the stock battery, but I'm starting to wonder if the stock battery is even living up to the 1300mAH rating.

14. TKollman88

TKollman88 Well-Known Member

You're awesome! Thanks!

15. Phandroid1

Phandroid1 Member

I'd just like to say that I've also had a great experience. I got my battery a few days ago and it's really a marked difference. With moderate use I don't worry at all about making it through a day and I could even conceive of going for a couple of days with light use in a pinch.

Also, to the poster who asked about draining the battery 5 times- In the battery thread, search for comments by "nkk." He's a student working with these sorts of batteries in a lab setting and he has posted some very helpful, very detailed instructions. (Quick tip from him- you only have to do the 100 to 0 charge once every month or two to recalibrate the battery gage. Other than that, the batteries will live longer if you don't completely drain them)

16. WBMc36

WBMc36 Well-Known Member

ordered one before i even recieved my phone. Will hopefully get here around the same time. I will probably use the stock one as an emergency battery in my car or something like that.

17. eaterfan

eaterfan New Member

I just got my 1750 mah battery this week. I have gone from worrying about battery life to actively trying to kill it so I can complete full charging cycles. I am loving this battery. I am taking a day trip to San Diego from Orange County today and I would have been worried about bringing a Charger in the past but with the new battery I will be free to play with my phone in the car on the way up and down and follow the Lakers game while I'm down there.

I was nervous before purchasing the battery because I had heard mixed reviews about the battery but it has met my expectations and more.

rednaxelanhoj likes this.