• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Seidio 4000 Battery & Active Ext Case EVO 3D

parishmc

Jun 13, 2011
Ft. Lauderdale, Fl
used for a few wks before i switched back to the iPhone. Seidio 4000 mAh battery and Active extended case. i streamed netflix for hours, played tons
of games, took several long videos, and surfed the web for hours and never
killed this battery. definitely makes 3D much thicker but so worth it not having to worry about battery life.

$70 shipped (paypal ok as gift)

Seidio.jpg

used for a few wks before i switched back to the iPhone. Seidio 4000 mAh battery and Active extended case. i streamed netflix for hours, played tons
of games, took several long videos, and surfed the web for hours and never
killed this battery. definitely makes 3D much thicker but so worth it not having to worry about battery life.

$70 shipped (paypal ok as gift)

BACY40HEV3D-BK-2.jpg

CSK3HEV3DX-BK-2.jpg

It is important that you provide a photo of all for sale items with a note included which has your user name and the date of the photo. Please comply with that right away, as it is an important requirement and non-compliance for very long leads to removal of the thread.

http://androidforums.com/classifieds/44508-guidelines-read-me-updated-9-20am-cst-11-07-2011-a.html

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones