• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Seidio Active Case or Innocase II?

BOOGIE_BOTZ

May 29, 2010
I can't decide! Someone help me decide on which one to get please! I've heard great things from the Active case, but the silicon kinda throws me off a bit, since I put my phone in my pocket and pocket + silion = DUST! However, I heard the protection is awesome. The Innocase II, on the other hand, I heard has problems scratching the phone! If someone has any suggestions that would be awesome. Thanks.

silicon compound from Seidio does not attract much dust. In fact, all you need to do is blow at the particles and it will come right off. As for the Innocase II, problem solved already. They put an inner lining of rubberized material which makes the case more fit than before. The rubberized material also doesn't scratch like the bare plastic...

I own both cases and still do. At first i was disappointed in the Innocase because of the problems I was having. Seidio Rep did a replacement promptly and swapped my cases out for revised versions. Their customer service won me over 100%.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones