Seidio Case Installed PicturesAccessories

Last Updated:

1. Android XTC

Android XTC Banned This Topic's Starter

Case is very nice clicked on with nice positive clicks. click on the pics to enlarge.

Advertisement
    No1beavers, mattism78 and KoukiFC3S like this.
  2. alex94z

alex94z Active Member

Where did you buy this case? I bought a body glove one from the sprint store but am going to return it, feels cheap.

3. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

You can get it from seidioonline.com but typically amazon carries it as well for a few bucks cheaper.

OP - Any chance we can get more pictures, perhaps with the keyboard open?

4. KoukiFC3S

KoukiFC3S Well-Known Member

Is it that grey or is it because of the flash?

5. Kelmar

It looks like it's because of the flash. My seidio case for my Hero isn't grey at all.

6. robl45

robl45 Well-Known Member

i got the plastic one they have at sprint. comes in black and red, its fine but it blocks the number keys at the top of the keyboard, does this do the same? it doesn't block them but makes it hard to hit them because it is right at the top of the keys, on my wifes with no case yet, no problems.

I was on their site last night, SEIDio. said everything was still under development.

7. vazquezcmp

vazquezcmp Member

only the color ones are "under dev". The black ones are ready.

8. mapcom1

mapcom1 Member

Any one got the case and the holster? Thats the one im debating one.

9. mattism78

mattism78 Well-Known Member

I'm considering purchasing the case/holster combo. Amazon definitely has the better deal as well. I just have to nail down if I'm keeping the phone:(

10. trayack

trayack Active Member

I just orded that combo last night. Should get it next week. I used it on my BB and absolutely loved it!

11. jsanta11

jsanta11 Member

quick question When you close the phone meaning slide the keyboard in and out , does it touch any of the number keys at all...??

12. RaiderJoe

RaiderJoe Member

I bought the case and the holster from best buy for $34. Platinum case and holster and it's made by Seido for best buy I believe. It fits great, the keyboard slides the same. I was worried about buying this type of cases because I heard that it creates gaps. So far I am very happy and I don't regret buying it.

13. daddyd302

daddyd302 Well-Known Member

Is it on securely? When I had my Droid, the cases they had for it was very flimsy and was not on very secure at all. It was always coming off when I took it out of my pant's pocket.

14. RaiderJoe

RaiderJoe Member

It feels real good, it snap on pretty tight. The best part for me is sliding the keyboard feels about the same.

15. pablo.station

pablo.station Well-Known Member

i bought the same exact case lol.

I hate cases but I really like the way this one feels. I got it @ bestbuy also. along with a car charger and invisible shield front cover. out the door with all three for $65.00.

pretty good deal.

16. RaiderJoe

RaiderJoe Member

I got the same bundle, real good deal. Online the case + holster is $34, so the bundle price worked out pretty good for me.

17. daddyd302

daddyd302 Well-Known Member

Kelmar likes this.
  18. Kelmar

19. cshanon

cshanon Member

I have also used the combination for my BB and it was great. But I'm confused about one detail of the Innocase for the Epic 4g.

On the Seidio site is shows the Innocase Surface as being two pieces yet on Amazon it shows the same case as being one piece. Do you know what type of case it is? One piece that effectively blocks the slide out keyboard, or a two piece case that permits the keyboard to slide out?

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Paul

20. enter260

enter260 New Member

the seido case that amazon sells is also two piece. where'd you get the idea that it is one piece? the pic doesn't show the sides of the case.

21. seidioseidio

seidioseidio Well-Known Member

Seidio only offers two piece case for Epic. Regardless from Best Buy, Amazon, or Seidioonline, they are the same case.

what is the interest for one pice case that does not allow the keyboard to slide ?

Seidio

22. 5Strong

5Strong Well-Known Member

I have never used a case on any of my phone an dhave always carried them in my front popcket. The camera lens position caused me to consider using a case for the first time and so I purchased the Seidio Platinum Case with holster from BB. Very Nice!!

It doesn't add a lot of bulk and fits very well. The feel of the case is much like the way the back cover of the phone feels, which I like. Also, foe those that are concerned...it does NOT interfere with the slider.

23. <=U=L=T=R=A=>

<=U=L=T=R=A=> Well-Known Member

Absolutely not! Fits perfect and when it slides open no rubbing whatsoever.PLus if u buy at best buy u don't like you can return it ;)

24. cshanon

cshanon Member

Thanks for the response!

I asked because the pictures on Amazon whowed only two views: the front and the back while the picture on the Seidio site shows the case with the keyboard slid out. That is why I asked the question.

25. cshanon

cshanon Member

I don't need or use the physical keyboard so a one piece case would be fine with me. I've used the Seidio cases with my BB 9000 and 9700 complete with the swivel holsters and I liked them very much.