seidio case saved my droid

Last Updated:

1. Deanie

Deanie Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

My Seidio Innocase and the Zagg shield saved my droid today. I made a boneheaded move and left the droid on my car bumper and shut the hatch. :eek: There's very little space there. Phone got jammed in. The screen had a big line across it. I thought it was cracked but it was just dirt. The innocase now has a dent on each end...it clearly saved the phone.

Advertisement
  2. kg6epf

kg6epf Well-Known Member

While I tend to think that the Seido products are all overpriced, I went ahead and bought cases/clips for both mine and my wife's Droid. Glad I did when I butterfingered and let my precious drop from about waist level onto the asphalt :eek: getting out of my truck. No damage at all.

Glad it saved yours as well.

If they lowered their prices, they would dominate the Droid case market IMHO.

3. Snowman

Snowman Well-Known Member

That happened to me twice, both times my innocase saved my droid!

4. ISUVetMed

ISUVetMed Well-Known Member

I bought mine on amazon for like 22 bucks, if/when people do a little shopping they can be found for a pretty good deal. I agree its the best case on the market.

5. Wavern

Wavern Member

Any of you with this case also have the Motorola dock? I've heard some cases cause a problem with this dock.

6. dancedreamfly

dancedreamfly Well-Known Member

^ You need the Seidio dock if you want to use one without removing the Innocase.

7. Deanie

Deanie Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I had 2 moto docks when my droid was naked. Now that I have the Innocase I went ahead and got the Seidio dock. I also splurged and got the Seidio car dock and replaced my Garmin!!