1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Seidio cases will NOT be made unless you take action.Accessories

1. eleazar

eleazar Well-Known Member

I spoke to Seidio customer service today and they informed me that they have no plans to make Seidio cases for the Fascinate. See my conversation below:

So, I am calling upon my androidforums brethren to e-mail Seidio if you're interested in having them make cases for the Fascinate.

Something simple like this...

To recap, e-mail inquiries@seidio.com to request accessories for the Samsung Fascinate.

Advertisement
    :
    merkaba likes this.
  2. merkaba

merkaba Active Member

I had a Seidio case for my Incredible and loved it. Thanks eleazar, just sent them a inquiry!
  3. oPEEPINGTOMo

oPEEPINGTOMo Well-Known Member

I just send one from 3 different email addresses
  4. seidioseidio

seidioseidio Well-Known Member

Thank you all for contacting us and for your feedback! We are planning on producing accessories for the Samsung Fascinate!
  5. eleazar

eleazar Well-Known Member

Victory! :)

This is why I love Seidio, not just because your cases are awesome or because you are active on the forums, but because you're willing to listen to customers desires. :)
  6. sticker500

sticker500 Member

Interesting they say they will make them soon, but Best Buy carries the Platinum Series Cases which I was told were re-branded Seidio. I put my hands on this case this weekend, except they did not have the combo with the holster but they told me they were expecting it soon.

I have multiple Seidio cases and am very happy with the quality for the Incredible and iPhone but I bought about 150 of the BB 9630 Tour Combo and they SUCK. I should have bought OtterBox
  7. Blue218

Blue218 Well-Known Member

Thanks.....Can't wait for a case and maybe an extended battery that fits the standard case?
  8. superAndroid

superAndroid Member

I like Seidio the best and I'm happy to hear they will be making accessories. All my phones Droid, DInc all have Seidio Innocases. Also using the 1750 mAH with my Inc. Now I will be waiting impatiently for the Fascinate Inno or Active case. ;-p
  9. Darkhan

Darkhan Well-Known Member

Exactly the same for me as well.
  10. Atst44

Atst44 Member

Glad to see it. Thanks!
  11. tdosthp

tdosthp Member

I bought the Platinum case, but don't really like it. I think it is a rebranded Body Glove. At least it looks exactly like one. The package doesn't say Seidio on it like others have either.
  12. fegriffith

fegriffith Well-Known Member

I'm most worried about the holster. I've had Seidio holsters for every device I've owned going back to my Treo 755...I LOVE them. With a skin on the back cover and a front covering holster I'm a happy camper.
  13. skipster

skipster Well-Known Member

Impatiently waiting for a spring clip holster.... Had one for every single device I have owned. I just don't feel comfortable without it, although I AM liking the VZW holster and glossy silicone case together while waiting.
  14. Bearly

Bearly Well-Known Member

Where did you buy a Platinum case for the Fascinate? I can't find it on the Best Buy site and haven't seen it in a store.

Can you take a picture of it on the phone?
  15. tdosthp

tdosthp Member

I bought it at Best Buy in Nashville, but have since returned it. It was a PITA to take on and off. Don't know which numbers are which on a Best Buy receipt, but the two codes on the receipt for the PLatinum case are: 1223246 and SFC10FB. Dunno if that will help.

It had the "tire tread" pattern like the Body Glove series, but I don't recommend it. The sales lady said they should be getting some soon that included a holster. Haven't been back to check. I am using the Verizon black high gloss silicone and like it a lot. I also bought this snap on case Qmadix Rubberized Snap-On Cover for Samsung Fascinate i500, Black - Samsung Fascinate Protector Cases, Samsung SCH-i500 and like it pretty well. Both fit in the plastic holster from Verizon.
  16. gingergirl

gingergirl Well-Known Member

I was just checking out their website (I had never heard of them until now)...The Innocase II Surface is the one I am gravitating towards. Normally I would never consider anything but black.. but the sapphire blue caught my eye... I thought it might enhance the deep blue of the screen... not sure... will probably go with black though. It says under development for the SF. gmanz mentioned the luxmo case he just got from accessory geeks.. I'm checking that one out as well. Peeping Tom's misfortune has gotten the best of me... I think I'm going to get protection..
  17. Bearly

Bearly Well-Known Member

I really want an Otterbox Defender case for the Fascinate. I emailed them and put in a request, but have yet to hear back.

Please, FLOOD them with requests! Their cases are great.

I wish Case-Mate would make the Tough Case as they have one for the Vibrant, which is different in its dimensions than the Fascinate, unfortunately.

Case-Mate makes it impossible to request new cases (via their odd, Twitter-like forum tool).
  18. irishpride

irishpride Well-Known Member

Forget Seidio, go to Case-Mate and start voting for cases for the Fascinate.
  19. Bearly

Bearly Well-Known Member

Let's do it!

Their Tough Case is awesome...
  20. mumblin2myself

mumblin2myself Active Member

The Innocases appear to be available in Seidio's store. I had some issues with my Droid Incredible's case, and am hesitant to jump on it - anyone who has purchased one of these cases able to comment on the fit/quality?
  21. Darkhan

Darkhan Well-Known Member

I tried to order today and each one of the colors tells me it is out of stock after I add to cart?
    Will call them Monday I guess.
  22. had the same thing happen when i tried to add it to my cart
  23. Halcyon

Halcyon Well-Known Member

I spoke to a Seidio rep today. He did not have a timeframe for the cases as of yet. So im guessing not very soon.
  24. seidioseidio

seidioseidio Well-Known Member

Our Innocase II Surface is now shipping!
  25. saps

saps Well-Known Member