Seidio customer serviceAccessories

Last Updated:

1. 46alpha

46alpha Member This Topic's Starter

Just wanted to give a heads up on Seidio's customer service. I picked up the InnoCase Combo for my DInc and the two parts o the case would not stay clipped together. The upper part of the case kept sliding off. I emailed Seidio. They called me back that same day, apologized for the problem, and sent a new one out with a return shipping label for the old case.

Nice job! They've got my business from now on.

Advertisement
  2. Liquoredolce

Liquoredolce Well-Known Member

They also have a guy that browses these boards and helps anyone that has a gripe about any Seidio products they've bought recently. They seem to really be on top of their customer service, which really speaks volumes about their products. If they're not perfect for the customer, they'll fix it to make sure they are. You can't do that if you have a mediocre product to begin with.

I've never had anything Seidio related either, but have since ordered the battery and case, and will definitely be giving them my business on other accessories in the future.

3. Asterdroid

Asterdroid Well-Known Member

You get what you pay for. They are definitely top notch.

4. Todd M

Todd M Well-Known Member

qft

I have worked with them in the past with my Storm case, and they were ALWAYS top notch in resolving any issues or answering any questions.

5. jackattack

jackattack Well-Known Member

Seidio is an awesome company. I had the same issue as the OP and they sent me out a replacement the same day I contacted them. In an age when customer service is dying quickly, it's nice to see a company that goes above and beyond.