Seidio: Defects & Custom SupportAccessories

Select multiple options that describe your Seidio replacement experience.

1. I've received multiple replacements; defect is still reoccurring.

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Replacement solved problem; defect did not reoccur.

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Seidio sent primitive replacement; required item be returned before sending replacement.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Seidio sent advance replacement; replacement sent without having to first return original item.

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  5. Seidio required I incurr cost of return shipping.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Seidio incurred cost of return shipping (e.g. pre paid shipping label).

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  7. Seidio did not require return of original defective item.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Seidio would not replace my EVO 4G accessory.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

Last Updated:

1. dkr

dkr Member This Topic's Starter

Please post descriptions/pictures of defective Seidio products and your customer support experience here.

Seidioseidio is the official Seidio representative on this and most other forums.

Advertisement
  2. dkr

dkr Member This Topic's Starter

Seidio Innocase Active (Product Code: CSR6HEV4-BK)

After a week of using the Innocase Active the grip coating on the plastic shell begins to wear off. Contacting Seidio telepehone support the representative did not offer me an advance replacement but instead required I return the item before a replacement would be sent.

I argued that I would then be without a case for that period of time and instead demanded an advance replacement plus a prepaid shipping label to return the defective item. Two days later my request was approved.

Original Innocase Active after two months use:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Having received the replacement I am having the same exact issue with the grip coat molting off.

Replacement Innocase Active after one months use:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I feel this is an unacceptable amount of wear for a case that goes in and out of pockets. I do not abuse the case, clean it only with warm water and in fact, the replacement case has yet been dropped. I've submitted a new RMA to Seidio requesting a store credit in the amount of the original cost. The request is pending but I'll post my outcome here once available.

3. davidoshenn

davidoshenn New Member

I thought all issues were resolved with the new case design? I recently bought the same case but in burgundy. Now I'm contemplating whether to keep it or return it. I really like the case but the design is flawed. The case should only peel from being damaged and not from being removed from pants pockets. This makes me question the quality of Seidio Products.

4. KMoore7580

KMoore7580 Well-Known Member

I had a seidio Innocase Active special edition. less then 2 months and all 4 of my corners look like yours. I contacted them, and they refused to do anything for me without the reciept even thought it's obvious that its within the warranty period. I also have a hairline crack in the skeleton frame from removing one time. Sent the pics to them of all 4 corners and the crack and they refused to do anything.