• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Seidio Inncocase II NOW SHIPPING

Ordered this case just now from Amazon ($23, free two-day ship). The review and pictures really helped me decide, thanks again.

Also ordered another USB cable, "official" Samsung for $6 (same free ship). I found a few $2-3 cables but I figured since the connector on the phone is slightly recessed I didn't want to have to hack up the cable and I know the Samsung part fits perfectly (and locks in).

I'll post pics of my case on Wed. :)

Upvote 0
I got a Amzer Rubberized Snap On Case from amazon since the day one I purchased my captivate. The looks and the rubberized material of Amerzer's case are pretty much like Inncocase II. In generally, I like this product. The case fits well with Captivate, and there is no contact issue on USB port and audio jacket.

The only problem is the the edge of the case is very closed to "home" and "return" keys, which makes my finger hard to touch these two keys.

:thinking:I am wondering if Inncocase II has the same issue because these two designs look pretty closed on the bottom edge. Or does anyone have the same experience on Amzer's case just like me?

Upvote 0
DSCF2955.JPG

DSCF2956.JPG

DSCF2957.JPG

Reactions: Zforgetaboutit
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones