Seidio Innocase Active-X All I Can Say Is WoW!Accessories

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. Android XTC

Android XTC Banned This Topic's Starter

(Yea I now its the wrong forum) This is one beautiful case. Its 3 pieces very solid and fits great. I think you could drop this phone off the Trump Tower without damage. Amazing.

(photos removed see post #30)

Advertisement
    bryanberlin and KoukiFC3S like this.
  2. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

Wrong forum??? Looks like it's in the right spot to me! :)

3. GrooveRite

GrooveRite Well-Known Member

Nniicceee!! I'm thinking of getting the blue one. I don't care if it loosens the sliding mechanism anymore because the purpose of having a case is to protect it from an accidental fall. Looks good man!!

4. KoukiFC3S

KoukiFC3S Well-Known Member

Does it make it much thicker?

How about the slider? Do you think it will loosen it in the long run by applying pressure on it?

5. Thai

Thai Banned

Very nice. It looks thick! I will stick to my Sprint OEM case + Seidio (platinum) belt clip.

6. EpicFan

EpicFan Active Member

Where did you get that? The seidio website says its still being manufactured...

7. Android XTC

Its not much thicker than the one Sprint sells with the rubber insert on the back. It goes no where near the slider, slider moves easily as pie. The back half is smooth silicone with a hard plastic snap over piece with a rubber coating. The screen part is hard plastic with a rubber coating.

8. TwistedJake

TwistedJake Member

Now I really can't wait to get mine. Keeping my fingers crossed that it is in the mailbox when I get home from work tonight.

How did you get the belt clip? I thought it wasn't available yet.

9. GrooveRite

GrooveRite Well-Known Member

Hey XTC, are you sure the back piece tabs are not hitting the underside on the front screen?? I'm looking at my phone and there is no way that the tabs would clear. Do the tabs wedge in between the screen and the keyboard??

[​IMG]

Also, what screen protector are you using?

Thanks!

10. Android XTC

Its the belt clip from the thinner Seidio hard case. Its a tight fit but it still fits pretty good, it wont fall out.

11. Android XTC

No it seems to have enough clearance on mine at least. Thats the Zagg protector I like it.

12. badankles

badankles Well-Known Member

thanks for the photos. looks like it does add quite a bit of bulk. i would get it if i'm prone to dropping the epic, like camping or football game. :)

13. BlackHawkA4

BlackHawkA4 New Member

What exactly is the construction on this? I thought it was a soft silicone skin; but, it looks like it as at some angles; and, some angels it looks like a hard thickly rubberized plastic.

Thanks.

14. Android XTC

It is both silicone and rubber finished hard plastic. Its 3 peices. A rubber coated plastic frame for the screen a full soft silicone skin for the bottom half with a hard plastic rubber coated snap on overlay frame.

15. BlackHawkA4

BlackHawkA4 New Member

So does it bend like a regular rubber case; or, is it really thick?

16. Android XTC

Honestly, its only slightly thicker than the average hard snap on case. It does not bend much its fairly rigid once on. Its squishy when you take it off however.

17. BlackHawkA4

BlackHawkA4 New Member

I wasn't comparing thickness to a hard plastic snap on case. I'm trying to figure out if that's going to bend like rubber or what. Like, is there a hard plastic on the inside or something?

18. Android XTC

Look at the picture of the back of my phone in post #1 the entire back half of the phone has a rubber silicone case over it. Then the hard part of the case goes over the silicone case to snap it on and hold it in place. The hard part looks like fingers going around the silicone also study the picture with the phone open to see how it fits.

19. Bitbang3r

Bitbang3r Well-Known Member

I can't wait to get mine. I've had stick-on bits of rubber padding on my power button and surrounding my volume bar for a week (I *hate* groping into the canyon-like void with my current case and flinging the phone open half the time due to the way I end up gripping it), and look forward to getting one that has padding to move the effective button surfaces back out to the same level as the rest of the case. :)

20. puke

puke New Member

when do you guys think these will be available on amazon? they usually get it a week after it goes up on seidios site so hopefully soon. waiting on the red color to be available!

21. Android XTC

I would say about a month.

22. iBleedBlackNgold

iBleedBlackNgold Well-Known Member

im close to pulling the trigger on this case it looks so nice on your phone but 2 things are keeping me from pressing "place order" .... u mentioned the thickness is a little more then sprint black case with rubber backing ... how much is a little ? lol .. i dont wanna go to much thicker ...... and where the camera hole is, is that solid construction to the battery cover around the hole or is it a gap ?? ... the zagg looks good on your phone i had the first release with the recall it looked like shit & for me the border is a lint trap.

23. bryanberlin

bryanberlin Active Member

Sweet Case Exactly what ive been looking for Thanx for the great post

24. bryanberlin

bryanberlin Active Member

Any chance of a picture, one epic with the case next to a stock one?

25. Android XTC

Your very welcome, I'm sorry I don't quite understand what you mean about the case pictures in your second post? Here is a picture of the case bottom off the phone. What you see in this picture is the silicone liner with just the tiny prongs of the hard overlay poking through. You can also see the hard part in the camera opening. (photo removed)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.