Seidio Innocase Blue SapphireAccessories

Last Updated:

1. omali89

omali89 Member This Topic's Starter

I just received my Seidio innocase today and would have to say that I couldn't be more happy with the color. The picture really doesn't do it justice (considering it was taken from my Env3), but it is a little darker than the Seidio site picture (and my picture), which is what I was hoping for. I had originally called after my order to switch to black, but it was too late, but I'm glad I didn't switch.

I also bought the 1750 mah extended battery which I got today, to as soon as I get my Dinc, than I will post pics with the case on it and I keep you guys updated with the battery performance. My phone is on the fedex truck to my house right now (ordered 5/15) :D I am sitting on the edge of my seat lol.

Oh, and my Seidio holster is on it's way, so when that comes I will post more pics.

Thanks

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. upther

upther Well-Known Member

Thanks for the picture. Still looks too purpleish for my tastes.

3. omali89

omali89 Member This Topic's Starter

That's what I was afraid of too, but like I said, the picture doesn't do it justice. It is very dark blue (not purple at all) but the picture makes it look purple..

4. atlas310

atlas310 Well-Known Member

Any chance you can post more pictures in better light? Thanks.

5. jfunk

jfunk Well-Known Member

Anybody have one of these on the phone yet?

I'm curious because I need to get a different case at some point. I currently have the body glove that VZW had at launch and while I love the protection if gives and the feel of it, it just sticks out too far from the face of the phone.

This makes the trackpad virtually useless in the down/right direction and also causes me problems hitting virtual keyboard keys near the edges.

6. fortesquieu

fortesquieu Well-Known Member

I like the case, but the cutoff pisses me off! =P

7. jj3699

jj3699 Well-Known Member

Do you actually have one, because I feel the same way but the those who have the case say that it is barely visible

8. fortesquieu

fortesquieu Well-Known Member

No I haven't bought it yet. How can it be barely visible when you look at the pics, it's so there. :p

9. Chris09

Chris09 Member

What shipping method did you use? Mine shipped on 5/28/10 via USPS. Probably could've gotten it faster had I ordered through UPS, but I was trying to cut the shipping costs.

10. jj3699

jj3699 Well-Known Member

I was wondering the exact same thing but that is what some are claiming :confused:

11. GNS1310

GNS1310 Well-Known Member

Yeah, the whole 2-piece thing makes me blah. I want one solid piece for a case.

12. TrumpetMan

TrumpetMan Well-Known Member

I have a blue one coming this Friday along with a 1750 battery. A coworker has the blue on his iPhone and it is beautiful. If it's the same blue as my coworker, like the OP said, the photos don't do it justice at all.

13. professorjay

professorjay Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing.

I'd also like to see another pic with a little better lighting if possible.

I'm debating between keeping the red/black gradient from Verizon (like the look, not the quality) or getting a blue, black or gray Seidio case.

14. tbta02

tbta02 Well-Known Member

just got mine today w/holster .it is the BEST case available .fit is perfect and dont notice split when its on and your using it .perfect set up .

15. JETC

JETC Well-Known Member

I'm getting the Burgundy one. That's right...Burgundy. Say it. It oozes awesomeness.

16. jfunk

jfunk Well-Known Member

What about the edges on the front? Can you freely swipe your finger across the trackpad towards the bottom of the phone without the ridge lifting your finger prematurely off the trackpad?

How about hitting P & Q on the keyboard in landscape mode?

17. ShengLongDong

ShengLongDong Member

Got my black Innocase today as well. It looks awesome on the phone, much nicer than the standard HTC/Verizon black silicone case. Well worth it!

18. jj3699

jj3699 Well-Known Member

pictures please

19. SeattleYanksFan

SeattleYanksFan Well-Known Member

PLEASE post pics with a camera. Can hardly see it in your pic. Front would be nice too. Thanks!

20. ShengLongDong

ShengLongDong Member

Give me an hour or two and I will post a couple pictures of the black Innocase on my phone.

While you are waiting, user Stangs55 posted some really good pics of his Innocase in the archived accessory thread. (scroll down about halfway, post 1628)

professorjay likes this.
  21. CheezWiz

CheezWiz Well-Known Member

Got mine yesterday. I got the black case / holster combo. What I do not like is the snap / crackle / pop this case makes when handling it. The back of the case squeaks where the two halves come together. Very annoying...

You can hear the squeaking here... http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1090002/IncredibleSeidio/Voice0002.mp3

Just an update,
    Seidio sent me a replacement and no more squeaking... Happy now!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DrunkDroid and professorjay like this.
  22. jprow507

jprow507 Well-Known Member

I just received the Blue Saphire case as well and love it. It doesn't add much bulk to the phone and the material feels like high quality. My only small gripe is that the color combination of the blue case, the black phone, and the red verizon speaker is somewhat strange.

23. jjfitz0

jjfitz0 Well-Known Member

My delivery is scheduled for Friday. I returned the VZW case i bought originally because I did not care for it much. So I have 2 days of being VEERRYY careful ahead of me!

24. dgwood12

dgwood12 Well-Known Member

I noticed in the picture third up from the bottom (where you are holding the phone up with your thumb) that the top half of the case is not flush with the bottom half on the right side. Are all these cases like this?

25. jj3699

jj3699 Well-Known Member

+1 also CheezWiz what exactly are you doing to make the case make that noise?

And thank you so much posting the pictures and especially that sound clip