Seidio Innocase II loose on left side?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. Ruben

Ruben Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Does anyone else have this issue with their Seidio Innocase? It's loose on the left side. Drives me crazy. The whole reason I got this case was to stop the squeaking of the phone itself.

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. jtcarnes

jtcarnes Well-Known Member

Same problem. I intend to contact them soon and get a replacement.

3. upther

upther Well-Known Member

I just got my black one and it fits like a glove. I was worried after reading other posts like this but mine is perfect. No looseness, squeaking, or clicking.

4. Ruben

I'll do the same.
    Great. Glad it's supposed to be that way. I'll include you as a testimony. :)

5. zeuswsu

zeuswsu Active Member

I had this problem too. I was able to get rid of the squeaking by taking the case off and bending it towards its self. I think it made the fit tighter against the phone, I had to bend it a couple of times before the squeaking stopped completely.

6. seidioseidio

seidioseidio Well-Known Member

Hello All,

Thank you for your comments and we would like to help! If you are having an issue with the Innocase, please PM us your order information and we will be more than happy to take care of you!

Regards,

7. williamcmoran

williamcmoran Active Member

i just received my second seidio case after my first one had a crunchy sound when applying pressure to the sides. My second one is also doing the same thing. Contacting seidio and they are sending a third. I hope they arent all like this.

8. Taylored

Taylored Well-Known Member

Mine fits like a glove, but I use 1500mah batteries.

9. Trooper

Trooper Well-Known Member

Still waiting on my replacement. If it does not get here soon, I may just return the original and wait awhile for something new.

10. Ruben

I have to ship mine back. I think Seidio is going to send me the box.?

11. Trooper

Trooper Well-Known Member

I talked to Seidio a week ago yesterday and the guy said he would send a replacement. I still don't have it, weird. But yeah I would think they would man.

12. Remillard

Remillard Active Member

Just a another report, I've got the sapphire blue innocase II and it's been working a treat. Fits perfect, no shifting or other oddities about it. I'm really pleased with it thus far.

13. StaggerLee

StaggerLee Well-Known Member

Mine squeaks like crazy and is very loose. I pre-ordered so I'm assuming I got one of the first batches and they hadn't quite dialed in the fit. I had to put a business card in the back and a couple of strips of folded paper in one of the side rails to get it to fit right...not exactly what I was expecting for $30...the one I had on my BB Storm fit like a glove.

Glad I found this thread...looks like seidioseidio is on here to make things right. I hope so...gonna PM him today.

14. Pazzo

Pazzo Member

I also had a problem with my first Innocase. Called Seidio, not a problem sent me a new one with a return label and I sent it back. I had my new case in about a week of my phone call. Happy to report the new case fits PERFECT! No squeaks or loosenes! Very happy with Seidio and thier customer service. ;)

15. clothdiapermom

clothdiapermom Member

I have an ash grey combo that I ordered from amazon and it fits like a glove I LOVE it and I am glad that is the case I decided on, now my husband wishes he had an innocase to, but he already has the case and holster from verizon but I don't like it because it doesn't cover the corners. I might have to order an innocase for him.

16. jacobsjg

jacobsjg Active Member

My case and my wife's case both fit perfect, no squeak, no creak.

17. VegasOnAcid

VegasOnAcid Well-Known Member

Same. My only issue with Seidio case is my $400 ear phones done fit in the damn hole..

18. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

what happens if you ordered innocase from amazon, guessing no other choice but to go through them? (they were back ordered at seidio when i ordered mine)

19. batwings1

batwings1 Well-Known Member

Remillard - A little off-topic but how does the sapphire blue look? The website makes it look a little purple.

Thanks.

20. rndmhero

rndmhero Member

I am curious about this as well. I picked up the Innocase through Amazon, and while it looks amazing, the left side is noticeably loose. Anyone know whether support should go through Amazon or Seidio directly?

21. Ruben

Just got my new one. Perfect!

22. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

think i jinxed myself, left side is noticably loose now... only 3rd day with it. @rndmhero, pm seidioseidio. they will know i would think
    let me know if you find out cause i am loving this case

23. upther

upther Well-Known Member

Looks like I jinxed myself too. The top half of the left side is noticeably higher and looser than the bottom half. I also have that nice feeling rubber coating starting to come off along the edge. I'm gonna get in touch with Amazon about a replacement or refund.

24. Remillard

Remillard Active Member

It looks a skosh purple to my eyes, but then I'm not especially good with color naming. It is a very deep blue with a matte finish. Like say the background to this site to either side in the non highlighted area (so closer to the bottom than around "android forums", it is a little darker than that, and yes I think a tiny touch of red tone in it which gives it the purple look.

If you want blue like is on this page (deep royal blue) that it is not. It is more of a deep denim or deep navy blue.

Hopefully this helps. As I said, I'm not real great with color descriptions.

batwings1 likes this.
  25. accohn12

accohn12 Well-Known Member

I believe that you'll be told to go through Amazon and their return policy. I contacted Amazon, but decided it wasn't worth the trouble to return it and wait 2-3 weeks for a new one. If it gets worse (looser), than I will most likely rethink that decision.