Seidio Innocase II Surface Case/Holster Combo Deal

Last Updated:

1. T Mac

T Mac Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yeah, I know, another thread about the HTC EVO Innocase. But as I was looking for a better deal and someone that took Paypal payments I found this. And it is the best deal I found. If you preorder them it is free shipping also. $39.99 for the combo case/hoster, or $23.99 for the innocase only. That is with free shipping again for the preorder. Pretty good deal.

Seidio Innocase II Surface Combo Case / Holster for Sprint HTC EVO 4G (Black) at MobileCityOnline.com

Seidio Innocase II Surface Case for Sprint HTC EVO 4G (Black) at MobileCityOnline.com

http://www.mobilecityonline.com/wireless/store/productdetail.asp?productid=26434

I also found a coupon code for any product on the Seidio website that will help if you are ordering from them. Just type in FORUM10 in the apply code field during checkout for all forum members to receive 10% off any purchase of $50 or more. This will work for all products on Seidio's website.

Attached Files:

Advertisement
    feeth, firemedic1343 and VGPOP like this.
  2. VGPOP

VGPOP Well-Known Member

Thanks for the thread. I am looking for cheaper one. $49.95 is still a lot of money for a case/combo

3. T Mac

Yeah, that's what I've been trying to do also. $49.95 plus shipping costs. Way too much, IMO! I am starting to like the product though. If you purchased it from Seidio at least you could use the 10% off coupon code, but it would still be more than the mobile city online price $39.99 without a coupon and with free shipping. I would still rather have been chose as a reviewer by Seidio and recieved these items for free in exchange for my unbiased review comments along with the ZAGG screen protector. I would be ready for June 4th at that point. LOL

4. rjjr2531

rjjr2531 Well-Known Member

i wonder if i can cancel my order from seidios site for just the holster?

5. T Mac

Well, when I seen all these reviews and pretty much sold myself on the idea of the innocase and holster and the ZAGG protector, I cancelled my order with fommy.com for a silicone case and screen protector by amzer. At least I think I did. I sent an email to them since there out until Tuesday. There site says as long as the product hasn't shipped, but I could be charged a restocking fee. But I figure now if I get it and am not happy with it then it's just wasted money anyways. I did purchase one of those carbon fiber decals for the battery cover of the EVO. I think if I do get the Innocase that I will put that on the back of it so I can use it also. Then I can put the slice in the decal where the innocase snaps together so I can remove that from time to time to clean out any dust or debris as needed.

6. T Mac

...and BTW if anyone is interested, I found a working 20% discount for the Zagg screen protector. Just enter zagg20 at checkout on the right side in your order review window.

7. T Mac

I sat here and talked myself into the purchases. Seidio innocase and holster $39.99 and the zagg protector $14.98. I figure these are some of the best products out there to keep my EVO in great condition with little increase in size of the device and great protection...and I also wouldn't expect to need to purchase anything additional.

8. mackaikai

mackaikai Member

would an Evo with Zagg protector fit into the Seidio innocase???

9. dandm4life

dandm4life Well-Known Member

For anyone interested, the platinum case and holster that best buy will have at launch is made by seidio. Not sure if it is exactly the same thing but for 35 bucks it's worth looking at.

10. T Mac

I never thought of that being an issue. I sure hope so. Isn't it the same thickness as any other screen protector. The seidio version obviously fit with the innocase. There is a review on here of it.

11. T Mac

those platinum series cases from best buy are bigger than the innocase. They are almost the size of an otterbox. I was wanting something that didn't add much size but providing some additional protection. I think the innocase will be perfect. I usually go naked(with my phone). LOL

Besides, you can get the true innocase and the holster for 39.99 total shipped from the above link.

12. T Mac

Can anyone from either Seidio or ZAGG confirm if the added screen protector thickness poses a problem for the fitment of the innocase on the EVO? Or does anyone else know?

13. dandm4life

dandm4life Well-Known Member

Ummm, you have a picture of the platinum series case for the evo?

I PM'd the seidio rep asking if there would be any innocases in a brick and mortar shop, and he pointed me in the direction of the the platinum case.

14. T Mac

15. T Mac

For $4 more I would much rather go with an official innocase rather than that knock off platinum series case anyways. It doesnt even say Seidio on the packaging. Its just a cheaper made big box style from Seidio. A couple bucks isn't worth the form and function of the two cases based on the reviews and pictures that I've seen of the two.

16. T Mac

I just thought of a fix for the zagg if it doesn't fit under the innocase. Outline the inside off the incase where it frames around the screen with a fine tip pencil onto paper. Before the screen protector is removed from the plastic, use an exacto knife and cut its new form out. Obviously move the protector down as to not cut the top around the speaker cut out area. Then install the innocase first and the protector second. This should make for a perfect fit and very custom and tight. Of course this is only if the zagg doesn't go under the innocase.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

17. firemedic1343

firemedic1343 Well-Known Member

I'd actually love the Otterbox size...if it came with Otterbox quality and protection.

However, those reviews are pretty bad on the link. 2.7 average...

Anyone know if The Shack will carry any similar knock-offs?

18. T Mac

I'm normally pretty good with my smartphones so I'm not looking to completely rubberize my phone. It's going to be big enough as is, I don't won't to add any more bulk to it. I think the innocase will add just enough protection with still keeping the large sleek size and sexy looks of the EVO untainted as much as possible.

19. Caloy

Caloy Well-Known Member

I was planning to buy the InnocaseII combo, but was concerned about the clip-on holster. A similar holster dropped my phone when it just popped out of the holster. Suffice to say that I don't want to drop my Evo. Do you think the case/holster combo would be sturdy enough not to pop the phone out?

20. T Mac

Man, I hope this doesn't happen. I've never pulled the trigger on the innocase/holster combo before so I don't have first hand info but everyone seems to love their products. The holster has a spring clip that locks on the phones case for security. So I would assume that it is as secure as it could be.

21. Ky1e.YC

Ky1e.YC Well-Known Member

I think it's possible, since your order hasnt been shipped yet, so no charge on your credit card.

22. Ky1e.YC

I do have same question, I have no experience with those screen protector with case. Anyone?

23. Caloy

Caloy Well-Known Member

Examining the holster I bought (I might add it was a cheap holster I bought from eBay), it might be a design flaw of the holster. The retaining tabs are at the mid-point of the phone and the bottom is just to prevent it from slipping out at the bottom. The retaining tabs looks like the bend out with some pressure is applied and would let the phone pop-out. I think the innocase's holster is a lot sturdier than the ones I bought for like $5... LOL

I hope to see some review regarding the Combo. :)

24. Caloy

Caloy Well-Known Member

Any pictures of the platinum case?

25. Ky1e.YC

Believe HTC.Evolution did some test and post his review on the top of forum, go and check.

I do have similar concerning, since I am about to order Phantom Skinz.