• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Seidio Innocase II Video Review HTC Thunderbolt

Good review, I too have been using the Seidio product line for a couple of years now, a bit on the high end for pricing but the quality is well worth it.
I noticed you had mention "Phantom Skin" for the screen, and from the video it looks practically invisible. I've tried a few screen guards over the years and can't seem to find one that works best. How has it been working out for you?

Upvote 0
hmmmmmmmm. to order, or not to order?

Order you will not be disappointed. I think in saw a coupon code in another thread.

Good review, I too have been using the Seidio product line for a couple of years now, a bit on the high end for pricing but the quality is well worth it.
I noticed you had mention "Phantom Skin" for the screen, and from the video it looks practically invisible. I've tried a few screen guards over the years and can't seem to find one that works best. How has it been working out for you?

I used to use zagg but started to not like the "orange peel" feel. I started using phantomskinz and love it. I have put on probably 30 devices for friends and co-workers on iPads, iPods, phones etc. I have got to the point I can put them on in 30 seconds. Lol.

Upvote 0
Order you will not be disappointed. I think in saw a coupon code in another thread.

I used to use zagg but started to not like the "orange peel" feel. I started using phantomskinz and love it. I have put on probably 30 devices for friends and co-workers on iPads, iPods, phones etc. I have got to the point I can put them on in 30 seconds. Lol.

I have the Seidio case in my Amazon cart for $19.97, and a Steinheil Ultra Clear screen protector. I've made it this long w/o hurting it, hope I can make it a few more days until my stuff gets here!

Upvote 0
I have the Seidio case in my Amazon cart for $19.97, and a Steinheil Ultra Clear screen protector. I've made it this long w/o hurting it, hope I can make it a few more days until my stuff gets here!

You'll love that combo. But be careful putting the screen protector on start applying it like 1 cm from the very bottom where the touch buttons are so it ends up centered. Also I think the little stickers they provide are to get rid of any super small dust that may cause bubbles after applying. You'll just have to lift a corner trying not to touch the sticky side and apply a sticker then pull the stray particle off the face of the screen or the film then drop it back down and squeegy. Mine was brand new from the box and I had particles I missed I should have used the felt cloth first I guess.

Upvote 0
You'll love that combo. But be careful putting the screen protector on start applying it like 1 cm from the very bottom where the touch buttons are so it ends up centered. Also I think the little stickers they provide are to get rid of any super small dust that may cause bubbles after applying. You'll just have to lift a corner trying not to touch the sticky side and apply a sticker then pull the stray particle off the face of the screen or the film then drop it back down and squeegy. Mine was brand new from the box and I had particles I missed I should have used the felt cloth first I guess.

Yea i enjoy this combo also.

One other note ill make, and maybe no one else ran into this, but the easy peel "tabs" to remove either side of the protectors from the screen (bad description but youll understand when you get it) seemed to have left indents on the actual screen youll apply to the phone.

I ended up applying the first one perfectly and noticed a Line or indent on the protective screen (from the pull tab) and i got angry, i applied the 2nd one immediately and it was even worse (the indents form a L in the upper corner where the tab had been) so i actually re-applied the first one cause it had the lesser of the indents.

Inevitably I ended up with a couple particles under the screen the second time which sucks because after a day the indent had vanished completely >_<. So if you do end up with some creases or lines from those tabs, I'd recommend giving it a day or two to see if theyll go away on their own before using the 2nd screen protector. note: these arent bubbles.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones