Seidio Innocase IIGeneral

Last Updated:

1. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Well just off the line with a Seidio rep and they say the Innocase II is not going to be ready for at least 2 more weeks after today. Which means chances are they haven't even prototyped it yet, they are probably waiting for their phones at the memphis, tn hub like the rest of us, heh.

Oh well, if you were anxious about getting an Innocase II then you'll be waiting for a couple more weeks, like the rest of us. Ahh well, no biggie its just a case. On to bigger and better things but figured i'd post my findings.

Advertisement
    Tony Touch likes this.
  2. Jedi54

Jedi54 Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting.
    I too am waiting on some good cases. I've never used a case on a phone but I've heard good things about the Innocase so I guess I'll wait.
    I like their case / holster idea

3. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yeah i'm waiting also, i got a clear case from verizon today, i don't like it quite as much but its alright and will do until the innocase is released for sale.

4. bagged00

bagged00 Well-Known Member

i just emailed them too so we'll see what they tell me. sucks i dont wanna wait 2 weeks for my phone to chance getting beat up. dont wannd pay more then 15 bucks for one while i wait for innocase then have to spend 30 on that one