Seidio Innocase Rugged on AmazonAccessories

Last Updated:

1. michaelkahl

michaelkahl Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
    icn4d likes this.
  2. Colchicine

Colchicine Well-Known Member

I spent $75 on the same thing straight from Seidio. If that is legit, not only am I going to be pissed but I'm going to be looking for a refund.

3. cconely

cconely Member

4. AHanks12

AHanks12 Well-Known Member

too bad its not in stock

5. Nitecaller

Nitecaller Active Member

Whoohooo thank you very much I just ordered their last Innocase rugged in stock for $34.47 shipped!!!

Then again it still says there is one in stock. LOL Kinda reminds me of those old Rice crispy bar commercials. :p

Nevermind, the link now takes you to a different seller on Amazon selling this setup for $39 instead of $29.99 like I spent + shipping a moment ago.

Hope that seller gets some more in stock for anyone else who wants to get a great case and save another $10!

6. Christian15

Christian15 Well-Known Member

SOrry to rain on everyone's parade, but I figured I might throw my 2 cents in. I could be totally wrong, but I've tried several times for different phone cases for myself and my girlfriends Incredible, and while they may look a lot like the name brands, they are not and are so cheap for a reason. If it's too good to be true (40 instead of 75) then it probably is. I know it says Seidio, but I'm just putting the caution out there. For anyone who actually has it(or has had a similar experience), am I right or wrong?

7. bshockme

bshockme Member

I ordered one this morning to compliment my warrantee replacement phone. Both should be here tomorrow. I will let everyone know how it turns out.

8. Asuryan9

Asuryan9 Active Member

Has anyone ordered one of these and gotten it?

9. polo2883

polo2883 Well-Known Member

I just ordered one from one from always-on-sale through Amazon. They are slow to ship but I should have it by tomorrow.

10. UHF3

UHF3 Well-Known Member

I would be more than a little surprised if Amazon is selling counterfeit goods.

caveat emptor

11. nhowe02

nhowe02 Member

I received the Innocase Rugged Case and Holster combo from Amazon through Always on Sale, but that was when it was offered for $29.99, now it looks like Amazon is selling them for $37.62. Anyway, I couldn't be any happier with the product! it comes with 3 screen protectors and a cleaning cloth so that is nice. I was surprised with the Innocase as I have heard some negative reviews and the Rugged Case is very sturdy. The only negative would be the camera flap but that is minor. For all those holding out on the Otterbox case, as I was, don't hesitate on getting this! :)

Amazon.com: Seidio Innocase Rugged Case and Holster Combo for HTC Droid Incredible: Cell Phones & Service

12. Nitecaller

Nitecaller Active Member

Still waiting on mine, the first one was lost by USPS and the replacement should be here anyday. :)

13. polo2883

I should have mine today.

14. Nitecaller

Nitecaller Active Member

Received and installed mine. So far I love it! I bought mine through Amazon then Always on sale. Excellent customer service!

The best thing is that its really not much larger then the Body Glove I was using except this one will actually protect the phone in a drop. :)

15. polo2883

I got mine and so far so good. Only complaint so far is the cover for the camera is almost impossible to open.

16. icn4d

icn4d Active Member

Just ordered one for 19$ figure at that price what does it matter if it sucks....14 left

17. Asuryan9

Asuryan9 Active Member

Ordered one from Ebay a few days ago, 42.00 shipped, got it in 2 or 3 days?

SEIDIO INNOCASE RUGGED HOLSTER COMBO FOR HTC INCREDIBLE - eBay (item 150482006440 end time Sep-17-10 12:17:55 PDT)

Not as cheap as i've seen on some amazon ads, but I got it and its awesome. Couldn't get the friken screen protector on and by the time I figured it out, the "sticky" side was covered in dust and crap and I didnt want it on anyway.
    Mostly my problem was all the air pockets, the thing they gave me to push them out with didnt work well.

18. djrottweiler

djrottweiler Well-Known Member

Question for those of you that have the Innocase Rugged... I see there are no holes for the rear speaker how is the sound can you still hear it ring as loud as it was or does it make it quieter? I am interested in getting this case but dont want to loose to much sound. I am sending the Evo I have now back in this week for a blown external speaker already so i don't want to have to push the sound to much and blow another one. I have seen that this seems to be an issue hopefully they are working on fixing this issue.

19. Asuryan9

Asuryan9 Active Member

Mine has holes for the speaker, doesn't seem to have effected the sound much that I notice, maybe a little because now that I think of it, my girlfriends ring tone (which was quiet to begin with) seems a little lower, but it might just be me cause its only the one tone I notice it with.

20. AHanks12

I ordered mine a few days ago.....if it turns out that the speaker is covered up I might have to do a little surgery to the case will a small drill bit or the Dremel.

21. Nitecaller

Nitecaller Active Member

No worries, the speaker is not covered up. :)

22. Cameron_S

Cameron_S Member

Here is the front and back of the case. Speaker hole is there.

Attached Files:

23. AHanks12

Just got mine in the mail yesterday and I love it! It's definitely the real thing, not some knock off model. My only complaint is that the freak'in cover for the camera is impossible to pull down with my stubby ass fingers. I know I could just cut it off but I really like the extra protection it provides.

24. whiskeyguy

whiskeyguy Well-Known Member

I have a couple questions for people who have this case (I'm almost definitely going to order it). The combo only comes with the rugged holster, correct? Has anyone tried to place the phone with only the surface II case into the belt clip, and how secure did it fit if so? Also, Can the phone be placed in the holster with the screen facing out?

The reason I ask is I would want to purchase another holster in order to mount on my dash, so I can place the phone in it while driving.

25. Nitecaller

Nitecaller Active Member

Correct! There are some "Combo packs that have both holsters but your then paying between $60 and $80.

This holster is for the Rugged skin only I tried it with just the Surface II and it was too big to hold the skinny case.

I tried this myself and due to the bulge on the back of the Incredible it doesn't tuck in snug. Since it is the Rugged though and it's made of rubber there is enough of a grip that I can place it screen side out and shake it without the phone falling out. :)

One other note, the Lock feature is useless if your not in great shape. Due to it relying on you pulling the lever up any movement against your side unlocks it. They really should have done it differently. :(

Besides that I love this holster!!!!