• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Seidio Innocase Rugged on Amazon

Correct! There are some "Combo packs that have both holsters but your then paying between $60 and $80.

This holster is for the Rugged skin only I tried it with just the Surface II and it was too big to hold the skinny case.

I tried this myself and due to the bulge on the back of the Incredible it doesn't tuck in snug. Since it is the Rugged though and it's made of rubber there is enough of a grip that I can place it screen side out and shake it without the phone falling out. :)

One other note, the Lock feature is useless if your not in great shape. Due to it relying on you pulling the lever up any movement against your side unlocks it. They really should have done it differently. :(

Besides that I love this holster!!!!

Thanks for the information. I ordered the case from Amazon last night and a Surface II holster from ebay to mount the phone on in my car.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones