• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Seidio Innocell 1750mAh Slim Battery, $33 shipped.

The bad - I tried ordering last night and got an error message from their site right as I was finalizing the Paypal payment. Contacted them this morning via online support and they couldn't find my order information. Upon checking with Paypal, they said while the transaction is showing as "Pending" in Paypal's system, the payment was rejected and I will not be charged.

The good - Checked with Seidio directly and they stated mygearstore.com IS an authorized reseller.

My take - It looks like mygearstore.com is selling legitimate Seidio products but doesn't appear to have their act together too well and purely competing on price. Everyone needs to make their own judgment call on rather saving $8 over Amazon is worth the potential issues.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
You make a very good point, I do not report a positive experience but I'm hell bent on letting us others know if it was negative one...

I figured as much, this is kind of why I also wanted to hear from other incredible who have had first hand experience and just go off of some review website.... so anyone else purchased from them let us know

i bought one for mothers day from them. it took 2 weeks to get here due to them getting backordered. I called the lady on the phone and she said the get around 100 of these in every order, and that for some reason "we can not keep them in stock". Not sure she realizes that they are much cheaper here than anywhere else. that said...it works good, and is legit.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
anyone used this accessory?

Amazon.com: Seidio Multi-Function Battery Charger for Use with HTC Droid Incredible, HTC EVO 4G, Droid Eris and Touch Pro 2: Cell Phones & Service

Ive got some gift card money at amazon, and might be getting some more today, and I'm thinking about putting an order together for the 1750 battery.
Aside from the fact that it says it ships in 2-3 weeks, I figure it should go together well to keep both the phone and battery charged together.

No reviews on amazon, so wondering if anyone has any experience with it.

Thanks

Upvote 0
ok this is weird... I ordered mine and before anything happened I asked if they could change something on the address (my zip), they told me that they just cancelled my order and that I can place the order again online ,but the price jumped $10! I emailed and asked if they could just change my information, or get me the same price ($33) as my original order. Hopefully they'll be able to do it. I haven't gotten a response yet though. :(

I wish they would have just asked, I mean the package still would have gotten to my house. I've never dealt with a company that wouldn't just change the address after the order is placed, this whole thing seems pretty unecessary.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones