Seidio Innocell 1750mAh Vs. StockAccessories

Last Updated:

1. pcsperson

pcsperson Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I wanted to know if there has been any comparison, between 1500mAh vs 1750mAh? As far as talk time, web usage, or everyday usage. I tried to find one for the EVO 4G with no luck.

So if any of the lucky few with EVO and extended battery out there can let me know if it is worth the upgrade?

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. SoFLO

SoFLO Guest

I don't think anyone has one yet. Shipping starts this week.

3. paradox183

paradox183 Well-Known Member

My 1750mAH battery is preordered. Once I get it and my EVO I'll let you know.

4. muncher

muncher Well-Known Member

www.batteryboss.org

this is not a very scientific test to say the least, but it's the most scientific available to us right now. bottomline: aftermarket batteries are shit!

katmandoo122, DarkManX4lf and freeza like this.
  5. NeoteriX

NeoteriX Well-Known Member

6. Covert_Death

Covert_Death Well-Known Member

yea i think unless your getting an extended HUGE battery stay away form anything not OEM, you lose power no matter what until you get bigger than the battery slot

7. freeza

freeza Well-Known Member

Awesome battery site.

8. KoukiFC3S

KoukiFC3S Well-Known Member

I've been debating getting one for my EVO, and since people seem to love the Seidio battery in the Incredible section, I ordered one.

9. TheBlackPrince

TheBlackPrince Well-Known Member

Yeah I heard good things about the Seidio battery from Incredible users so I preordered one.

10. Eguy

Eguy Well-Known Member

For what it's worth, my Seidio 1350 battery makes NO difference in my Pre. I get the same time as the OEM battery. I won't be ordering again.

11. DarkManX4lf

DarkManX4lf Well-Known Member

I was about to post the batteryboss link as well. A ot of people say that the Seidio batteries are really good....could be just placebo or whatever.

12. bluehaze013

bluehaze013 Well-Known Member

I saw that boss battery site but they don't have the 1750mah Seidio listed and going through the 100 plus reviews on Amazon and other sites it seems the Seidio 1750mah gives noticably longer battery life over stock so I ordered one. It was only 41.00 from Amazon so even if it does only last as long as stock it's not much of a loss. but if it really gives the extra 2-3 hours everyone in those hundred or so reviews says then it is well worth the money. Will definitely be doing some tests with it once I get my EVO.

13. Caloy

Caloy Well-Known Member

I received my extended battery last week, along with the multi-function charger. Then I saw the BatteryBoss thread. :eek:

14. Caloy

Caloy Well-Known Member

It's there, it's the TP2 Seidio, light use 2 mos. :)

15. Bek

Bek Well-Known Member

Well, I've had Seidio extended batteries in the past, and despite Battery Boss's findings, they've always improved my service life. Did I rate them to triple check if they were truly rated as they were labeled? No. Did they still give me longer battery life than the stock battery, in each case I've had one? Yes.

That being said, I ordered a Seidio battery anyway, which showed up today, so I'm starting the break in process today/tonight. I'll have more feedback after a few days of breaking this sucker in.

16. S00NR1

S00NR1 Well-Known Member

I had a Seidio extended life battery in my Bold 9000 and I can't even begin to tell you how much it improved my battery life. We're talking going DAYS on extensive use (streaming Pandora, web browsing, etc) compared to maybe 12 hours on the stock battery.

17. RoguePope

RoguePope New Member

The Seidio extended battery I bought for my Pre (not the huge one that needs a different cover), it noticeably extended the device's life between charges. Even now, about a year later that battery has a better life. I keep the stock battery as a backup, particularly when travelling.

I will be ordering another Seidio extended for my Evo.

18. six2one

six2one Active Member

my opinion with the seidio batteries. ive had them in most of my devices cause they were easier/almost cheaper to get than the OE batts.

the candle that burns twice as bright burns half as long.

starting off the batteries worked great, but like 4 or so months into it they start wearing out at a very fast pace. they just dont have the longitivtiy of the OE batteries.

full disclosure: ive had them with everything from treo 650 to 700 up to my current bold 9700 and they have all worked good for a few months and then they die at a faster rate than what would be considered normal.

19. danielkogan

danielkogan Well-Known Member

I ordered a Seidio Battery last year for my pre and after 3 months the thing got so hot and drained really quickly. It didn't give me any improvement what so ever. I think it was a placebo effect! :eek:

20. texasboylaw

texasboylaw Well-Known Member

;)I just ordered mine. I couldn't resist i used my amazon visa card for the first time and got the battery for $3.99 including the overnight Prime shipping. Who could beat that LOL. I wanna see how the battery performs myself. Plus at :D$4 dollars how can you beat that seriously?

21. pcsperson

pcsperson Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I should have had you buy two! :)

22. acp

acp Well-Known Member

23. Bek

Bek Well-Known Member

Yup - I'm running it in my Evo, after receiving it Wednesday night.

acp likes this.
  24. acp

acp Well-Known Member

25. Bek

Bek Well-Known Member

*scratches head* Granted, I haven't looked too closely, but I've had Seidio extended batteries for my Palm Pre, Touch Pro, and Treo's, and don't seem to recall having degradation issues. But again, it's not like I was monitoring either. YMMV I suppose.