Seidio Rugged PO'dAccessories

Last Updated:

1. fyredawg

fyredawg Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Why don't they offer the rubber case so existing cutomers can upgrade their innocase II?!:mad::mad::mad: I called and got some BS answer about creating a skew blah blah blah. I explained that I am not gonna buy an entire new setup just to get the rubber jacket that slips over the case I have. It should be sold seperately like other pieces. They said well I will pass it along to marketing or whoever maybe if we get more inquiries to this we may sell it seperately. May??? WTF! This is ridiculous did they not see that people would be pissed off after spending $50 on a case and then the make it modular and better without consumers being able to add to theirs. Sorry for the rant but I am PISSED OFF!:mad::mad::mad: Any info on Otterbox evo build?:)

Propery of Ps

Proper
    Planning
    Prevents
    Piss
    Poor
    Performance

Advertisement
  2. lembowski

lembowski Well-Known Member

Screw Seidio.....I've returned everything to them and I'm waiting for Otterbox. My cheap ebay case will have to do until Otterbox puts out a Commuter.

3. evojoel

evojoel Well-Known Member

Proper
    Prior
    Planning
    Prevents
    Piss
    Poor
    Performance

Otterbox? Why, first thing I would do it go to their website and click on HTC phones. Oh, look at this!

4. Biggest Fro

Biggest Fro Well-Known Member

If they sold you just the plastic piece or just the rubber piece it wouldn't solve anything. The Innocase wont fit over the rubber, and the plastic wont stay on an Innocase. So your pissed off over something that would solve nothing.

I would rather have an Otterbox also. But they are too late in the game for me. Especially if the White Active Case II comes out before the Otterbox.

5. fyredawg

Not being a smartass but I know that the innocase wouldn't fit over the silicone outer shell along with the plastic skeleton. According to the rugged's description it incorporates the innocase surface which is then wrapped by the silicone outer shell which is then reinforced by the skeleton. Therefore buying the silicone outer shell and the plastic skeleton would equal the "rugged". What would not work is the innocase belt clip due to the added thickness of all three being combined. Which I did not realize. This was confirmed by thw seidio associate I spoke with. Thus one would need a rugged belt clip. Realizing this I would imagine that it would not be cost effective for me to buy them seperately. Or for seidio to sell them individually. So I'm going to keep the inno for day to day use and by the otterbox for when I am at the fire dept. Thanks everyone.

6. slim shady

slim shady Member

Love my seidio case,It's the newer one

7. fyredawg

Ok so let's put this into Hypothetical terms so that you may be able see my complaint. You buy an Evo. Three weeks later there is a software update. But you can only get the new software by buying a whole new phone. Wouldn't you question the fact of why you just can't buy a software download? And why they didn't have the foresight to see that existing customers would be upset? Before you say "BUT UPDATES ARE FREE." I know see first sentence. Tony are you an executive for Seidio knowing what their priorities are??? Come on really CS is not a priority?! Now if I was Seidio knowing how many inno surface cases have been sold and it's about making money and not pissing customers off. I would sell the peices to existing innocase users and make more $$. Because right now if I'm gonna spend more money it will be to wait out otterbox using the inno for the meantime. Thus Sedio will not make the potential returning customer $$. As far as giving a damn the associate said this has been a complaint they have been getting and if it continues they may do piece sales. I said WTF because it is a no brainer to me.Make people happy while making $$. Apparently I'm not alone just one of the complainers that is talking about it here. As far as my stupidity I hope this clears up yours.....

Hey Slim I do love my case maybe thats why I'm so upset. I would like the pieces for when I'm at work for added protection. : )

8. auburnmk

auburnmk Member

9. Super Noob

Super Noob Well-Known Member

There is nothing to look at, Otterbox won't have their Evo out for who knows how long. I signed up there awhile back, but no updates yet on when their Evo case will be out.

10. Norwester

Norwester Well-Known Member

11. UrbanMuppet

UrbanMuppet Guest

No longer a contributing member. Account pending for deletion.

12. edlex

edlex Well-Known Member

13. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

There is absolutely zero reason to insult your fellow members.

I will remind everyone of the zero tolerance policy, yet again. If you can't behave then the thread will be closed and infractions will be issued.

14. UrbanMuppet

UrbanMuppet Guest

No longer a contributing member. Account pending for deletion.

15. fyredawg

Delete me? Look I'm sorry but I did not insult anyone first. I merely was venting about an issue. At which time I started taking fire. I don't respond well to things as such. Anyway before I get deleted here is the Seidio solution to ALL who voiced their displeasure and had purchased the innocase II surface. Thank you seidio:D

Innocase Rugged Holster Combo For use with HTC EVO 4G