Seidio spring clip holster questionAccessories

Last Updated:

1. gula187

gula187 Member This Topic's Starter

will the spring clip holster work with any other case other than seidio and otter style cases? im trying to narrow down my options..so far i like the active fishbone style case, the seidio active, and just a regular silicon case.,and for the spring clip holster how firmly does the clip holds the phone in place?

Advertisement
  2. capt512

capt512 Member

I don't have the holster for my EVO, but did on my HTC Diamond Touch and it would not allow any other cases, just bare as the clip is pretty tight on the phone, otherwise I thought it was a decent holster though.

3. Palmetto Fellow

Palmetto Fellow Well-Known Member

I have an Innocase II, and the spring clip that holds the phone into the holster is very exact. It can probably hold something in there that's a tad bit bigger (just a tad) than the Innocase II...but if it's smaller, it probably won't grab it as well; there will be some wiggle. It probably won't fall out, but there could be some movement.

4. dbpaddler

dbpaddler Well-Known Member

The holster worked with my tpu case as well as the innocase.

and if a case is slightly thinner ala the barely there and the cheap ebay snap on case, it still fits well with the slightest of wiggle at the bottom because of the spring clip on top exerting pressure. It's not going anywhere. And it's not like you have other options for a holster that works with a case. I had the cheap ebay snap on case, the innocase and tpu case.