seidio white case questionAccessories

Last Updated:

1. novarider

novarider Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Do the seidio white cases stay white? I know its going to get dirty but can if be cleaned easily? I don't want to spend $40 on a case/holster combo and end up hating the case because its not white anymore. The white sure looks sexy when its new but will it keep its sexiness?

Advertisement
  2. htc.EVOlution

htc.EVOlution Well-Known Member

nope it won't keep it's sexiness. i've tried rubbing alcohol every 2 days to clean the case, but it doesn't stay perfect. i've got a few permanant stains and couple that came already with the case. Couldn't clean it off for the life of me.

3. novarider

novarider Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

It came stained from the factory? That's disappointing. Maybe I won't get a seidio case afterall if they ship stained or discoloured products.

4. ZNA03

ZNA03 Well-Known Member

My $12.99 amzer didn't come with any major blemishes a little of the color is weak a some very small spots but so far everythings cleaned right off with just my shirt and some pressure

5. htc.EVOlution

htc.EVOlution Well-Known Member

yeh but ur 12 dollar amzer case doesn't cover the whole entire evo. only the left and right side.

6. hawt

hawt Well-Known Member

Try using a Magic Eraser to clean it. That's how I keep a lot of my white electronics clean, like my MacBook and my friend uses it on his White iPhone.

Not sure what the material is like on the case though, I don't get my Pearl White Active case until it ships on 7/16.

7. edlex

edlex Well-Known Member

He problem comes from the rubberized texture. It's very porous and has the potential to attract dirt.