• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Seido 1750mah battery pruchase and charger

Fine69

Android Enthusiast
Jul 29, 2010
Ok I bought the 1750 battery and the first day of use of it not impressed not any longer than factory battery. Second day of use with a bump charge as well I got 12 hours with lots of calls emails text and music. Today right now fair amount of texting emails and calls and on while I slept I'm 16 hours of of total up time and at 18 percent charge. Its starting to last longer now than the other battery takes a few charges I guess

BTW anyone bought this HTC Droid Incredible Desktop Sync and Charge Cradle

when in the hell do you know the spare battery is fully charged/ the blue and green lights just stay on all the time when plugged into ac or just one light when you use usb for charge on your computer.

It didnt come with directions I dont know if its a quick charger on spare batter or trickle.

Ok I bought the 1750 battery and the first day of use of it not impressed not any longer than factory battery. Second day of use with a bump charge as well I got 12 hours with lots of calls emails text and music. Today right now fair amount of texting emails and calls and on while I slept I'm 16 hours of of total up time and at 18 percent charge. Its starting to last longer now than the other battery takes a few charges I guess

when in the hell do you know the spare battery is fully charged/ the blue and green lights just stay on all the time when plugged into ac or just one light when you use usb for charge on your computer.

It didnt come with directions I dont know if its a quick charger on spare batter or trickle.

i bought this too and in the instructions it said it takes 5 charges before it fully broken in.

Upvote 0

You probably aren't seeing much of a difference because there isn't much difference between the stock 1300 and Sedio 1750. It has been pretty clearly established at this point that Sedio widly overstates the actual capacity of their battery (which appears to be closer to 1500 than 1750) so the actual battery life gain you will see is going to likely be smaller than you hoped for. That's why it's far better financially to just buy a stock 1500mah battery from the HTC Touch Pro 2 (on ebay) for about $15 instead of dropping $45+ for basically the same thing for the Sedio.

Upvote 0
well an update i had a 22hours of time on a charge mostly standy but thats the longest so far. BTW dont buy the charger from these people it fell apart in two days and i cannot get them to answer their phone or emails im now disputing it with the credit card company for a refund

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones